Indian Americans - USA and Western politics

Right wing press went with Muslims, perception becomes the reality

No one denies how linked UK and USA are, if the republicans win expect Tommy Robinson to be boosted here, Mr vance has already started

A bad scenario would be more riots and street fights, led by Tommy, Muslims targeted as the hate group, the Tories completely playing the culture war card, braverman, Patel etc... capture the far right, then maybe in 4 or 8 years time you have a really far right government in power, with a population resenting the perceived problems caused by Muslims, but now they feel empowered.

A lot to digest

The ground reality in the UK is that braverman is hated by the vast majority of white British for ruining the country due to incompetence and bringing in 100s of 1000s of indians into the UK.

The rota in Leeds were by Romanians and Czech Romas. NOTHING to do with Muslims. Completely FALSE. FAKE news.

Strategy of tension is based on creating a perception of reality.

That's the entire clash of civilizations

American and British soldiers themselves say they went to fight Afghan goat herders and peasant, these guys apparently threatened the western way of life.

But the truth was irrelevant at the time, the perception is what mattered.

Its been used for every nation, culminating in Gaza

Have to be honest, too many dumbo's don't know how they are getting played here, maybe they never will and that's why it works.

The ground reality in the UK is that braverman is hated by the vast majority of white British for ruining the country due to incompetence and bringing in 100s of 1000s of indians into the UK.

That's your ground reality and something true now is not true always true, it might not be braverman, it might be another, same message though

How closed are your eyes, Europe has lurched to the far right, the USA will go that way too

The British generally don't like political hysterics but there are clear forces pulling it the USA way, Nigel farage

You would have to be in an echo chamber to not see how things are shaping, braverman and her ideology are not going anywhere, forget braverman the individual

Lol it's funny seeing Pakistani bhagora bhaayaz constipating on Hindu bhayyas success.
Jiski jo aukat

By all means, keep on going.

Personally, the more mainstream it goes, the better

That's your ground reality and something true now is not true always true, it might not be braverman, it might be another, same message though

How closed are your eyes, Europe has lurched to the far right, the USA will go that way too

The British generally don't like political hysterics but there are clear forces pulling it the USA way, Nigel farage

You would have to be in an echo chamber to not see how things are shaping, braverman and her ideology are not going anywhere, forget braverman the individual

Europe and the West IS moving to the right. That is not the question. This is about those non-whites who believe they are loved by white racists and will merge with them in order to fight the contemporary targets of white european races. Why is that? Can they not see they are being used? Unusually large numbers of successsful indian hindu/sikh women breeding/procreating with white european men at the expense of indian men WILL NOT merge the white european and indian races.

By all means, keep on going.

Personally, the more mainstream it goes, the better
I don't know,how more mainstream can it go.
The last UK pm was a bhagora bhayyas of hindu origin.
While you guys cry n moan on internet,the other side is gonna go for a complete takeover,mark my words.

Europe and the West IS moving to the right. That is not the question. This is about those non-whites who believe they are loved by white racists and will merge with them in order to fight the contemporary targets of white european races. Why is that? Can they not see they are being used? Unusually large numbers of successsful indian hindu/sikh women breeding/procreating with white european men at the expense of indian men WILL NOT merge the white european and indian races.

FFS, this obsession again, it's only you who keeps bringing this up.

This is so flawed and weird.

The only thing you see is a race merging experiment and making sure you feel emotionally secure by telling Indians they can never be Europeans. So tragic, you will never be able to think straight

Not used.Darpok bhagore bhayye ki naslas are being proper abused.
But then getting gratification on being abused is in the bhayya genes.
Do takey ki aukat,aur do extra dollars ki greed ke liye bhayye ki nasal kuch bhi kar sakte hai.history proves it.I mean like,look at yourself,itne saalo se iss forum par ro rahe ho Pakistan aur islam ke liye.Agar asal me tum me do takey ki bhi aukat hoti toh kisi ghairatmand mard ki tarah apne mulk chale aate(I mean,US/UK have damaged Pakistan more already then aindia can ever do). Lekin,masla toh wohi do takey zyada ka hai.jaha do takey zyada mile bhayye wahi kutto ki tarah munh utha ke chal parte hai.
Ab kutte ko haddi se zyada ghairat thore hi pasand hai.
Haddi chabate rahenge aur internet PE waddi waddi bongiya phenkenge.
Ultimately jiski jo aukaat.

I don't know,how more mainstream can it go.
The last UK pm was a bhagora bhayyas of hindu origin.
While you guys cry n moan on internet,the other side is gonna go for a complete takeover,mark my words.
Be loud and proud 👍🏼

Not used.Darpok bhagore bhayye ki naslas are being proper abused.
But then getting gratification on being abused is in the bhayya genes.
Do takey ki aukat,aur do extra dollars ki greed ke liye bhayye ki nasal kuch bhi kar sakte hai.history proves it.I mean like,look at yourself,itne saalo se iss forum par ro rahe ho Pakistan aur islam ke liye.Agar asal me tum me do takey ki bhi aukat hoti toh kisi ghairatmand mard ki tarah apne mulk chale aate(I mean,US/UK have damaged Pakistan more already then aindia can ever do). Lekin,masla toh wohi do takey zyada ka hai.jaha do takey zyada mile bhayye wahi kutto ki tarah munh utha ke chal parte hai.
Ab kutte ko haddi se zyada ghairat thore hi pasand hai.
Haddi chabate rahenge aur internet PE waddi waddi bongiya phenkenge.
Ultimately jiski jo aukaat.

I don't understand bud bud ding ding.

FFS, this obsession again, it's only you who keeps bringing this up.

This is so flawed and weird.

The only thing you see is a race merging experiment and making sure you feel emotionally secure by telling Indians they can never be Europeans. So tragic, you will never be able to think straight

The white nationalists who you ALWAYS spout are scared s**tless and terrified of their race mixing with non-whites. They think they are about to be breed out of existence especially by white women procreating with men of black african descent.......lol.

There is some weird dynamic going on here that I don't understand. For whatever reason, indians want to be the preservers and facilitators of the white european races and indian women who are successful in the west want to breed/procreate with white european men. Have no idea why this is. Do the indians want to merge with the white european races? Is this a "marriage of convenience" in order to express/implement their Islamaphobia?
Psychology is not too complicated ..... there's racial heirarchy among nation's ....whites are at the top right now ...Indians have been historically at the bottom...deep down Indians know this and they know no one is going to accept them as their equals ....being uncle Tom comes naturally to them .

@PAKISTANFOREVER ... Better you delete that post because you sound unhinged, look where the topic started, look where you take it, reflects on you. Just my advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back