Indian Americans - USA and Western politics

Psychology is not too complicated ..... there's racial heirarchy among nation's ....whites are at the top right now ...Indians have been historically at the bottom...deep down Indians know this and they know no one is going to accept them as their equals ....being uncle Tom comes naturally to them .

Whatever the psychology, the political, social and geopolitical effects are the topic.

Whatever the psychology, the political, social and geopolitical effects are the topic.
Effects are easy to see , if you are a Muslim living in the west , sooner or later you will get screwed big time ... your mumbo jumbo is not going to help ...A friend of mine in NY ( Italian decent) once said ; anyone who migrates to America is a traitor to his country of origin...since all you migrants have sold your souls for few bucks and meat instead of daal you are better advised to kiss the white man's butts as the Indians do ....you have no right to do randiii Rona

@PAKISTANFOREVER ... Better you delete that post because you sound unhinged, look where the topic started, look where you take it, reflects on you. Just my advice.

It's the truth. Why should I? The main cause of white nationalism/racism towards non-whites stem from the very fact that they fear we are going to mass-breed with their women. Go to any white nationalist forum and that seems to be their main topic of ddiscussion. Personally, I'm physically repulsed/disgusted by white women. Could NEVER touch one. Why would I when there so many beautiful Pakistani girls? Don't need to look at foreign women when the women in my own community are so beautiful.

Effects are easy to see , if you are a Muslim living in the west , sooner or later you will get screwed big time ... your mumbo jumbo is not going to help ...A friend of mine in NY ( Italian decent) once said ; anyone who migrates to America is a traitor to his country of origin...since all you migrants have sold your souls for few bucks and meat instead of daal you are better advised to kiss the white man's butts as the Indians do ....you have no right to do randiii Rona

I don't think the history of treachery started post 1945😂

You can pontificate about your loose assumptions on who is what, but it's not changing your lot in life is it?

Great, you have this apparent deep truth, next comes the doing something bit...

It's the truth. Why should I? The main cause of white nationalism/racism towards non-whites stem from the very fact that they fear we are going to mass-breed with their women. Go to any white nationalist forum and that seems to be their main topic of ddiscussion. Personally, I'm physically repulsed/disgusted by white women. Could NEVER touch one. Why would I when there so many beautiful Pakistani girls? Don't need to look at foreign women when the women in my own community are so beautiful.

No matter what the thread topic, you end up here.

You choose to condemn yourself with your own "truth".

No matter what the thread topic, you end up here.

You choose to condemn yourself with your own "truth".

I agree with nearly everything you say. You like to deal with realities and correctly ignore meaningless conjectures. You are also a deep thinker. The only thing I disagree with is that you for whatever reason refuse to delve into the primal reasons for white racism/nationalism.

Its a strategy of tension, look up the history of this term

The players and how they are defined and manipulated is one thing, the top level concept is strategy of tension

So Mr vance mocks the UK for being Islamist, with a Hindu Indian wife projected as a model minority, all American

Days later riots in Leeds, blame Muslims, the less educated ghettoised ones in the North

All I am really trying to tell you, using this thread, is understand what might effect you and your family, we have a lot of people in the West here, it's really not about Indians per se, they are not controlling this, they qualify well for a certain role.... but the west and z's control the paradigm, they change it because they can, we are all price takers, not price setters

Having the same tired observations and mocking really won't help you here.

Well quite frankly the US have entire Europe under its thumb and controlls both the left wing right wing, LGBT, Nazis … you name it.
European right wing parties are funded by America via Israel and then blames it on Russia. Its the classic divide and conqour.

Right wing press went with Muslims, perception becomes the reality

No one denies how linked UK and USA are, if the republicans win expect Tommy Robinson to be boosted here, Mr vance has already started

A bad scenario would be more riots and street fights, led by Tommy, Muslims targeted as the hate group, the Tories completely playing the culture war card, braverman, Patel etc... capture the far right, then maybe in 4 or 8 years time you have a really far right government in power, with a population resenting the perceived problems caused by Muslims, but now they feel empowered.

A lot to digest
Maybe thats the plan

But it wont succed because there is one thing that triumphs everything. And that is the economy. Trumps plan is protectionism. The US is no longer capable of supplying vast economical goodies to Europe and East Asia as it used to. Its the huge american consumer market that has been the main attractor and bargaining chip. What will Trump use when he slap protectionist dutys on foreign goods.

Trump will threaten Europe with leavjng NATO if Europe dosent buy more millitary equipment from US factories. But really how much can Europe buy before social benefits starts to erode?

I don't think the history of treachery started post 1945😂

You can pontificate about your loose assumptions on who is what, but it's not changing your lot in life is it?

Great, you have this apparent deep truth, next comes the doing something bit...
You just wrote a meaningless post ....I am happy with my lot , I am live in my own country ...I am not the one crying hoarse about racism ....I can travel to any country I want to and can live in any country I want to....

I agree with nearly everything you say. You like to deal with realities and correctly ignore meaningless conjectures. You are also a deep thinker. The only thing I disagree with is that you for whatever reason refuse to delve into the primal reasons for white racism/nationalism.

I never disagreed with you as well, atleast partly you are right, for sure, but that's just with the territory with any ethnic group to an extent

there is an on the street reality and an establishment reality, you are speaking to a street reality.

But the street reality is being shaped by an establishment direction, look there first, the contradictions are what's fruitful

Your assumption and emotions being predictable are what keeps the wheel spinning, that's how south Asians got played for centuries, can't say more than that.

You just wrote a meaningless post ....I am happy with my lot , I am live in my own country ...I am not the one crying hoarse about racism ....I can travel to any country I want to and can live in any country I want to....
What country is that

Vance is seen as hill billy American, at root, but he had a Hindu wedding and his son is called Vivek
What a emasculated thing to do.
Maybe thats why Trump chose him… to be good a little b**ch lol…

I never disagreed with you as well, atleast partly you are right, for sure, but that's just with the territory with any ethnic group to an extent

there is an on the street reality and an establishment reality, you are speaking to a street reality.

But the street reality is being shaped by an establishment direction, look there first, the contradictions are what's fruitful

Your assumption and emotions being predictable are what keeps the wheel spinning, that's how south Asians got played for centuries, can't say more than that.

That's the point. South Asians generally don't look at the bigger picture. They sometimes don't want to confront the stark reality. They prefer to operate in their own comfort zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back