Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

What do you guys think of retail investors??
Should we stay intact or sell.
Don’t sell now but India in general will grow but I would start moving some money out to real estate after market bounce back.

Half the people in my office are in shock 😲
NDA is still winning
But some of the reactions I am getting is hilarious
Well it’s people don’t vote this is what they get. Most of the peoples I know went on vacations instead of voting specially middle class. This phenomenon is same across the world. Middle class get impacted most but they vote least enthusiastically.

Election have consequences.

Well it’s people don’t vote this is what they get. Most of the peoples I know went on vacations instead of voting specially middle class. This phenomenon is same across the world. Middle class get impacted most but they vote least enthusiastically.

Election have consequences.
Actually election system is responsible for such percentage of voting.... why I have to vote from my area only? We should seriously do something like making it centralized..... you are a citizen of India and you should be able to stop anywhere in the country even if you are traveling on election day and you should be able vote just by showing adhar card or election card on any center.... my wife couldn't do voting coz her election card is from karnataka.... such a waste of votes.... if we do something like this just see how high voting percentage swells....

everyone wants to walk away unscathed, eh, Mr Shearer sb ? :D

but battered, bruised and still lifting the trophy ka mazza hi alag hai .. eheh :devilish:

Actually election system is responsible for such percentage of voting.... why I have to vote from my area only? We should seriously do something like making it centralized..... you are a citizen of India and you should be able to stop anywhere in the country even if you are traveling on election day and you should be able vote just by showing adhar card or election card on any center.... my wife couldn't do voting coz her election card is from karnataka.... such a waste of votes.... if we do something like this just see how high voting percentage swells....
You is postal ballot for absentee voters.

Sangh Parivar and Moddy Zi and their BJP, hate em all you want but:

Well as I've told earlier modi and Bjp is going to win. But as the results are coming it looks like a weak victory compared to the past. The Bjp support is dwindling and congress is again gaining support. So it's a quite a possibility in the next lok sabha elections Bip will loose.

Well as I've told earlier modi and Bjp is going to win. But as the results are coming it looks like a weak victory compared to the past. The Bjp support is dwindling and congress is again gaining support. So it's a quite a possibility in the next lok sabha elections Bip will loose.
I don’t agree with that assessment. This is third term for Modi which is unprecedented in Indian election history. Anti incumbency sets in.

Also when you are away from someone a while you forget how miserable they were so they need to remind time to time by going closer.

So by the looks of it his party doesn't have a majority yet. Do they have allies? Are coalition govts common in India.

No actually this is a slap on Modi face that his victory looking like a defeat and congress defeat looking like a victory but now this has alerted Modi..... expect him to try best to bring back voters confidence back by offering lots of freebies, cheap prices and subsidies..... Modi has now understood he can't take people for granted..... as an Indian I'm really happy for his come back though.....

So by the looks of it his party doesn't have a majority yet. Do they have allies? Are coalition govts common in India.
Yea their pre poll coalition already has enough seats to form government. Until 2014 coalition were only way and even current Modi government is coalition just don’t need support as they had full majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back