Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

blaming CBI and the judiciary right of the bat..

what a moron sore loser, unbelievable.

who was that guy who was trading the markets nervously ? I hope you held, bro. Keep for a bit rather than cash out, but aapka paisa, aapki marzi.

updated.jpg

A Picture Symbolizing Indian 2024 General Elections

BJP will likely form the gov. again.

Good times for TDP and JDU leadership.

What are the policy differences between the two main parties? What issues did Indians vote for?

What are the policy differences between the two main parties? What issues did Indians vote for?
Usual left vs right

only that in India both sides offer freebies

Congress goes out of its way to court the minorities, dalits, muslims etc.. a formula that's served it well over the decades.

BJP speak of.. pretty much the same things but then there's also the Hindu temples and etc lol

foreign policy and aggressive posturing vs Pakistan, but, they're both as hawkish.. Modi is in bed with the US and west, and pulling us away from our traditional allies, the Russians, while we build our own defence industry.. atmanirbhar aka self reliant, a desi juche. , if you will.

Sad to see father son gunda raj party SP back in UP, i thought this election would be the final nail for them but alas….

Modi ji should have sent akhilesh to jail instead of poor Kejru.

Usual left vs right

only that in India both sides offer freebies

Congress goes out of its way to court the minorities, dalits, muslims etc.. a formula that's served it well over the decades.

BJP speak of.. pretty much the same things but then there's also the Hindu temples and etc lol

foreign policy and aggressive posturing vs Pakistan, but, they're both as hawkish.. Modi is in bed with the US and west, and pulling us away from our traditional allies, the Russians, while we build our own defence industry.. atmanirbhar aka self reliant, a desi juche. , if you will.

I think modi in a decade has
Pushed us the 5th largest gdp from 10th
Pushed out russian reliance on weapons and diversified to USA France and massive push indengious systems
Befriended USA but that was going to happen regardless
Massive in nfrasrcure work
Demonisation avd digitalised with pan cards so less black economy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back