Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Shaukeen aadmi hai, Vir, likes his fancy expensive single malts and exotic food.. some say pretentious, I say sahi hai. Life enzoy karo..

No actually this is a slap on Modi face that his victory looking like a defeat and congress defeat looking like a victory but now this has alerted Modi..... expect him to try best to bring back voters confidence back by offering lots of freebies, cheap prices and subsidies..... Modi has now understood he can't take people for granted..... as an Indian I'm really happy for his come back though.....
I am not sure how long you have studied Modi. If you recall Modi third term as CM of Gujarat he exactly won like this very close call, anti incumbency eventually sets in. Look at Navin Patnaik in Odisa.

I see Punjab (SAD) , TN (ADMK) and Maharastra (Uddhav) alliance formed or changed by BJP.

So by the looks of it his party doesn't have a majority yet. Do they have allies? Are coalition govts common in India.
Yes they have allies like shivsena, rashtrwadi party..... I think they will offer nitish Kumar too a designation of deputy PM

Actually election system is responsible for such percentage of voting.... why I have to vote from my area only? We should seriously do something like making it centralized..... you are a citizen of India and you should be able to stop anywhere in the country even if you are traveling on election day and you should be able vote just by showing adhar card or election card on any center.... my wife couldn't do voting coz her election card is from karnataka.... such a waste of votes.... if we do something like this just see how high voting percentage swells....
There is already a process to change the vote location. The process has to be made online and easier.

If you can give loans with Aadhar E-KYC online they can definitely work out something to change the vote locations.

So by the looks of it his party doesn't have a majority yet. Do they have allies? Are coalition govts common in India.
Required Majority is 272, NDA+ which is BJP + Allies has 292 odd seats

There are already a process to change the vote location. The process has to be made online and easier.

If you can give loans with Aadhar E-KYC online they can definitely work out something to change the vote locations.
Exactly bro..... a simple solution to increase vote percentage should have been already there.... let's hope next time we can see it

Modi Zi victory speech soon : )

new episode of loser's press conference coming, can't wait.

Prince ki press conference lao ab zaldi zaldi, or was that other snippet all it was ? .. He probably already bags packed for his Cinque Terre getaway.

You a billionaire, Mr Rahul .. go chill, lamborgini chalao, bhadaas nikalo... koi ni, try again in 5 years :P

SP winning this many seats in UP was basically the spoiler rest are OK. Now this results made both BJP and their X allies aware the importance of alliance.

Punjab, TN, Haryana, Maharastra needs better alliance. UP will come back as I have my doubts about Akhilesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back