Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Its funny how the exit polls were completely wrong.

"The exit polls showed the opposition may get less than 150 of the 543 seats in the lower house of parliament while the BJP and its allies are set to get more than 350 seats"

Exit polls cannot account for internal sabotage, internal revelries and low vote percentages. Exit polls only get accurate when voting percent is high and both parties have not been sabotaged.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to be sworn-in for a record-equalling third term on June 8, after key allies pledged their continued support a day after a humbling election verdict that saw his party lose its majority in parliament.

Modi, a populist who has dominated Indian politics since coming to power in 2014, will for the first time need the support of regional allies whose loyalties have wavered over the years, which could complicate the government’s reform agenda.

Read: https://www.dawn.com/news/1837916
IMG-20240605-WA0016.jpg

As long as Modi delivers 7 Trillion USD economy by 2029
And finalizes all pending Defense deals over next 2 years,
Their is a need for Arms buildup by India
China will invade Taiwan in The coming years and we need to be prepared for any fallout

These are 2 points on which Nitesh and Naidu will have no issues

China will invade Taiwan in The coming years and we need to be prepared for any fallout

What is not needed is changes to judiciary, or number of MPS per state. Both of those are now secure with this mandate.

Funny to see the libs falling all over themselves as they scramble to try spin this as some kind of victory. Which I suppose it is, they did manage to spanner our UCC works.

Hope he pushes through as much as he can, use dirty tricks, do whatever.. lets at least inch closer to it.. 🤬

everyone wants to walk away unscathed, eh, Mr Shearer sb ? :D

but battered, bruised and still lifting the trophy ka mazza hi alag hai .. eheh :devilish:
INDI Alliance celebration is like RCB fans celebrate when they go to playoffs, while Chennai with 5 trophies.

So the Horse Trading has officially commenced

Rumors have come true

Sharad Pawar has called up Biju Patnaik of BJD for support

INDI have officially offered Deputy PM's post to Nitish Kumar

They have also offered Special Status for Andhra Pradesh to woo TDP which is going to be in power in AP

JDU and TDP are counting on plump Ministries from BJP , to remain with the NDA.

Next 2 days we are going to see lots of back and forth

1. Can you explain me how BJD will help I.N.D.I.A alliance with 0 seats in Odisha ?
2. How many Deputy PM's post will I.N.D.I.A alliance create to keep their alliance intact ?
3. AP & Bihar can also get Special Status under NDA alliance.
4. You think TDP & JD(U) will be able to get any important portfolio under I.N.D.I.A alliance ? where SP, TMC, DMK, ShivaSena, NCP & RJD waiting to get their share of flesh.

JD(U) always wanted to become PM atleast once in his lifetime and he now has the chance. But if he joins I.N.D.I.A alliance his dream might become true but PM seat will be short-lived as DIDI dreamt of PM seat since 2009 and what will our chronic bachelor RaGa will do ? but Nitesh will always ask for special grants for Bihar and next CM post.

AP will get Special Status under NDA alliance and since AP election was fought under alliance of TDP+JanSen+BJP breaking in centre means breaking in state also. Amaravati is pet project of Chandrababu and only if they stay with NDA they can get both special status and funds for Amaravati and might Tesla also

Modi is here for five years ie until 2029
In that time
India will get to gdp 7 trillion dollars gdp
Forex 1 trillion gdp
Defence budget over 150 billion dollars per year
He will defo put India in third most powerful nation on the planet

Despite the indirect voter suppression, the world accepts the Indian election by and large.

Good for the Pak Deep State as Modi is forming the next government too for it doesn't have to revise its plans....

By the by, the Congress led government would've been more detrimental for Pak...
They will undoubtedly continue the same repression of Muslims, if not accelerate it, including the deadly pogroms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back