Indians are being hated in Canada, who is at fault ?

Sharma Ji

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In this video, I talk about the recent hate which has increased significantly in Canada against Indians. We discuss: What is Happening, Why is it happening and how can we avoid or try to reduce it at our individual level.

Disclaimer:Please note, I am NOT an immigration consultant. I am NOT a financial advisor. I am NOT affiliated with any government organization. Any information shared in this video is based on my own experience, opinion, and research and hence should not be considered legal advice.

I assume no liability for how the information in this video is used or interpreted and hence take no responsibility for any decisions that are made with regards to your application or life based on the information shared in this video. Your commitment to your application or life is critical so please do your own research before making any kind of decision. I am just a random guy on youtube sharing my experience.

@Nilgiri @vsdoc @Mrloveday @PAKISTANFOREVER @Guru Dutt @gbrchplndpjri @Riaz Haq .. pls tag others

Last edited:
This is in Hindi/Urdu, please turn on subtitles for your language in the YouTube player.

In this video, I talk about the recent hate which has increased significantly in Canada against Indians. We discuss: What is Happening, Why is it happening and how can we avoid or try to reduce it at our individual level.
Disclaimer:Please note, I am NOT an immigration consultant. I am NOT a financial advisor. I am NOT affiliated with any government organization. Any information shared in this video is based on my own experience, opinion, and research and hence should not be considered legal advice. I assume no liability for how the information in this video is used or interpreted and hence take no responsibility for any decisions that are made with regards to your application or life based on the information shared in this video. Your commitment to your application or life is critical so please do your own research before making any kind of decision. I am just a random guy on youtube sharing my experience.

@Nilgiri @vsdoc @Mrloveday @PAKISTANFOREVER @Guru Dutt @gbrchplndpjri @Riaz Haq .. pls tag others

You are simply salty and cherry picking Canada in the guise of "Indians" because like all Sanghis you are actually not very subtly picking on the Sikhs. In your case it may or may not be unconscious or subliminally preprogrammed. But thats the genesis of the hate wave in India currently against the surds from the Hindutva camp.

P.S. I'm not giving the ugly surd or the frank or closet Khalistani a pass here. Just taking a dump on sanghis as usual.

Cheers, Doc

You are simply salty and cherry picking Canada in the guise of "Indians" because like all Sanghis you are actually not very subtly picking on the Sikhs. In your case it may or may not be unconscious or subliminally preprogrammed. But thats the genesis of the hate wave in India currently against the surds from the Hindutva camp.

P.S. I'm not giving the ugly surd or the frank or closet Khalistani a pass here. Just taking a dump on sanghis as usual.

Cheers, Doc
but Sikhs ki harkatein hi aisi hai

as you sow, so you shall reap.

edit: ^ farmers, more than anyone should know these truths.

Last edited:

This is bs. Pretty sure Sikhs ne tum bammanon se zyada khoon bahaya hai desh aur iss dharti ke liye.

Sudhar ja sharma ji.

Cheers, Doc

Kya hai hamari hakatein, please do tell!

She is right you know

The hate is their because 70% of well off Sikhs and Punjabi's have migrated to Canada .

Indians have taken over all the entry level jobs which an 18-25 yr old Canadian was expected to do

My first job in Canada was manning a reception desk at a large company .
I was paid 27 CAD an Hour working 45-50 hrs a week
The white guy next to me was paid 32 CAD an hour , but he barely worked 40 hours a week and was always broke , mainly on account of a more expensive lifestyle

Certain Pincodes in major Canadian cities like Toronto , Vancouver , Ottawa have started to resemble Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula

The only thing missing are the Mahindra Thars and Scorpios and Gun totting goons riding in them

Cheers, Doc
He has got you there Sharma, did come across like cut off your nose to spite your face.

Disclaimer:Please note, I am NOT an immigration consultant. I am NOT a financial advisor. I am NOT affiliated with any government organization. Any information shared in this video is based on my own experience, opinion, and research and hence should not be considered legal advice.

I assume no liability for how the information in this video is used or interpreted and hence take no responsibility for any decisions that are made with regards to your application or life based on the information shared in this video. Your commitment to your application or life is critical so please do your own research before making any kind of decision. I am just a random guy on youtube sharing my experience.

Why is it so important to be liked by white people? Please explain.

@Nilgiri @vsdoc @Mrloveday @PAKISTANFOREVER @Guru Dutt @gbrchplndpjri @Riaz Haq .. pls tag other
My advice to Hindus back home who think this is an opportunity to do what they usually do and spread hatred and misinformation, but this time against Sikhs is....back off. You don't realize there's already some organized group which is disseminating fake news, stories, and screenshots targeting Bharatis entirely and don't hesitate to go after Hindus and their cultural practices. Pakistanis don't have much a big presence in Canada, so the organized networks try to go after Muslims in general. I wouldn't be surprised if the origin is the same network responsible for inciting the riots in the UK.

Guys Australia has long practically banned immigration from the subcontinent. So difficult to go down under now on skills basis. UK too no more legal immigration. Very tight.

Killings/ violence down unda against Indians is very real. I bet its even worse in Canada. In the US too many Indians have been killed over the years in hate crimes. Its getting ugly out there:

Guys Australia has long practically banned immigration from the subcontinent. So difficult to go down under now on skills basis. UK too no more legal immigration. Very tight.
You'd be shocked at how easily people are abusing the legal routes to enter the UK. Last year more than 650,000 people entered the UK and didn't leave (ie on long term visas).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back