Indians are being hated in Canada, who is at fault ?

Japan is actually opening its borders too. So it's a global phenomenon. Canada and other developed countries simply lack the sheer numbers to sustain their economies, so the only options they have are shrinking their economies or diluting their local population.

Developed countries have that advantage. In 30 years global south population will start declining. Imagine low fertility along with emigration to rich countries. Countries like India and Bangladesh will start declining even before that while still being shit poor.

Developed world will continue to be prosperous even if their demographic makeup will be changed.

US is very strict on foreign students now if you’ve not paid up for the first semester and be ready to show funds for the next 3 years straight up. Lots of Indian students getting deported now:

A lot are coming through the Mexico border illegally

A lot of everyone is, in fact.

My advice to Hindus back home who think this is an opportunity to do what they usually do and spread hatred and misinformation, but this time against Sikhs is....back off. You don't realize there's already some organized group which is disseminating fake news, stories, and screenshots targeting Bharatis entirely and don't hesitate to go after Hindus and their cultural practices. Pakistanis don't have much a big presence in Canada, so the organized networks try to go after Muslims in general. I wouldn't be surprised if the origin is the same network responsible for inciting the riots in the UK.
self accountabilty

Manipur.

The Christian angle.
Doc ye Christy X-Tian kuchh bhee karnay ko tyaar hotay hain…….and I mean anything goes. I’ve met Christy X-Tian hendu-Pak overseas and it’s like bhai, I’m not religious, barely patriotic don’t hate nobody, it’s aaall ghuudd yo…..but he’s on some mission/agenda bro….😝

Soweet fukk all link with the country region or society! Brainwash central bhai. Background hae ne kuch to begin with. Da fuq do we say?

Kuchh bhee! They’ve been brainwashed so bad like the South Koreans man…….like pagal!

Buss……

Last edited:
Doc ye Christy X-Tian kuchh bhee karnay ko tyaar hotay hain…….and I mean anything goes bhai. I’ve met Christy X-Tian hendu-Pak overseas and it’s like bhai, I’m not religious, barely patriotic don’t hate nobody, it’s aaall ghuudd yo…..but he’s on some mission/agenda bro….😝

Soweet fukk all link with the country region or society! Brainwash central bhai. Background hae ne kuch to begin with. Da fuq do we say?

Kuchh bhee! They’ve been brainwashed so bad like the South Koreans man…….like pagal!

Buss……

Thats all good bro. Have met quite a few such. Equally very patriotic hardcore Indians too. But here what I was referring to was Christian and non Christian alike milking the Manipur civil war (yes, its a civil war) to gain asylum in the west pretending to be Christian or converting and getting the local Bishop to sign off on a form saying so.

Cheers, Doc

Thats all good bro. Have met quite a few such. Equally very patriotic hardcore Indians too. But here what I was referring to was Christian and non Christian alike milking the Manipur civil war (yes, its a civil war) to gain asylum in the west pretending to be Christian or converting and getting the local Bishop to sign off on a form saying so.

Cheers, Doc
I'm just sayin brah......I've run into motherfukkers that if yous ever had da misfortune of runnin into em.....yous goin be upset for days.

Like kuttay key tarha brainwashed. :p........very bad behavior and self hate deeply incubated/ cultured at the Christy X-Tian monastery or god knows where or how anyone could possibly get that brainwashed.

Bilkul pagal

I'm just sayin brah......I've run into motherfukkers that if yous ever had da misfortune of runnin into em.....yous goin be upset for days.

Like kuttay key tarha brainwashed. :p........very bad behavior and self hate deeply incubated/ cultured at the Christy X-Tian monastery or god knows where or how anyone could possibly get that brainwashed.

Bilkul pagal

As I said, I've met these. They "open up" more to Parsis. Its clear where this is coming from. Large monies being funneled into the country. This is very different from the old world anglos who keep to themselves, cause with them there is a blood angle too. Im talking about full brown Indian converts.

Our only saving grace is that they and the Muslims do not get together on anything. Otherwise their money and international clout and the Muslim numbers would spell trouble for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back