Indians are being hated in Canada, who is at fault ?

Largest percentage of lonely singles in the world.

Cheers, Doc
sci fi scene there, ekdum realistic dolls wala brothels even.. admittedly, I only seen online vids, but even the rotating sushi belt restaurants, to those where you're on high stools but have privacy like in a one person booth, sab kuch ekdum tanatan automatic.. no much chitchat and community vibe.

thbhi toh, those weird sexual fantasies, tentacles, little girls.. all sorts of depraved beyond belief carnal debauchery.. their obsession with heroes.. anime/manga.. what a strange (and cool) people.

I like.

To say Canada needs anyone is to have a reference point on their goals and aims be as a nation

Japan for example will not tolerate dilution of its native population, that's an aim.
Japan is actually opening its borders too. So it's a global phenomenon. Canada and other developed countries simply lack the sheer numbers to sustain their economies, so the only options they have are shrinking their economies or diluting their local population.

I still see them coming. They're now switching to bogus asylum claims. Funny thing is I was talking to one and he was bitching to me about Ukrainian refugees. Wild how entitled they are.
Bhai on our other forum some Canadian guy put up a vid of sardar G at a gas station fuelin up…….lo G…….utthay he kharray kharray he went potty, right there in front of everyone! 😝

I mean da fuq!

Pulls up his thin shalwar, no wipe no nuthin…..😝…….Got in his car and drove off.

Canada k lhunn lugg gaey hain because of Indians. 😝

sci fi scene there, ekdum realistic dolls wala brothels even.. admittedly, I only seen online vids, but even the rotating sushi belt restaurants, to those where you're on high stools but have privacy like in a one person booth, sab kuch ekdum tanatan automatic.. no much chitchat and community vibe.

thbhi toh, those weird sexual fantasies, tentacles, little girls.. all sorts of depraved beyond belief carnal debauchery.. their obsession with heroes.. anime/manga.. what a strange (and cool) people.

I like.
I went to watch a Bharti film yesterday and I only came out of it thinking that Bhartis and perhaps Desis as a whole are just as, if not more sexually dysfunctional than Japanese.

I think Canada needs immigrants, but choosing Bhartis over everyone else is wild. Probably the worst fucking demographic I can think of man, literal dehat coming to Canadian streets. It's a tragedy, and the worst part is Kumar from Gangapur in Uttar Pradesh will gloat to you about how you're just jealous that these creepy Uber eats drivers will become tech CEOs.
I agree, but its not like the rest of the subcontinent lot is any better lol

all together, the subcontinent lot is probably a lower risk intake of people than Africans.. sunconts are a docile bunch, the odd terrorist and rapist notwithstanding :P

I went to watch a Bharti film yesterday and I only came out of it thinking that Bhartis and perhaps Desis as a whole are just as, if not more sexually dysfunctional than Japanese.
depraved

ya, well, its the human condition.. not like goras don't have their own kinks.. unko cuckoldry pasand hai, and wife swapping etc among the more hardcore ones..

eastern cultures wont tolerate that, neither the Japs nor desis will

some tradition is good, we all need a bit of grounding.

@vsdoc

Just to be clear, I watched "Stree 2" at a movie theatre. It was filled with what I assume were international students but also families. I heard it was a horror comedy but it seemed more like a romance comedy. Almost all the jokes were about having "friendship" with women, it was insane. In one scene, the hero goes to his friend's house, and after hearing a noise in one of the rooms, he gets excited because he thinks that his friend is having a "friendship" with a girl and now he can go and have "friendship" too. The natural urge to gangrape manifests itself even in their media.

People will never question idiots like Elon Musk who will throw away Billions to build rocket to go to Mars, a land which is inhabitable hell
It will be called , as Innovative - trend setter , and a Leader

But always question the student who is working minimum wage to pay student loan back in foreign country

That is the nature of world

depraved

ya, well, its the human condition.. not like goras don't have their own kinks.. unko cuckoldry pasand hai, and wife swapping etc among the more hardcore ones..

eastern cultures wont tolerate that, neither the Japs nor desis will

some tradition is good, we all need a bit of grounding.

@vsdoc
South Asians just need to collectively stop being obsessed with sex. And for that, they need to stop being repressed. And for that, they need to collectively destroy their evil anti-human cultures which turn them into depraved sex maniacs.

The natural urge to gangrape manifests itself even in their media.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You should check some of the racy adult "comedies" they're trying now, men getting boners and their desks moving.. very crass sexual slapstick, very cringe. Name skips me for now, sadly.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You should check some of the racy adult "comedies" they're trying now, men getting boners and their desks moving.. very crass sexual slapstick, very cringe. Name skips me for now, sadly.
I actually went into the film with an open mind cause my friend told me to go with him and that it would be good. I wasn't expecting to be disappointed and took like 6 edibles thinking I should be able to laugh, but all the jokes were so bad. And the entire audience was still laughing somehow! Also, I don't understand why they need to insert item numbers into everything. The families who watch these scenes would never allow their kids to dress or act that way so what is the point of it all??? What kind of fucked up psychological effects does it have on the kids???

I probably won't watch a Bharti film again, unless I know for sure it's good. Unfortunately can't rely on Bharti reviews because you guys literally hype up every single piece of media for some reason.

Japan is actually opening its borders too. So it's a global phenomenon. Canada and other developed countries simply lack the sheer numbers to sustain their economies, so the only options they have are shrinking their economies or diluting their local population.

Opening up it's borders? From a 10cm gap to 12.5cm?

I actually went into the film with an open mind cause my friend told me to go with him and that it would be good. I wasn't expecting to be disappointed and took like 6 edibles thinking I should be able to laugh, but all the jokes were so bad. And the entire audience was still laughing somehow! Also, I don't understand why they need to insert item numbers into everything. The families who watch these scenes would never allow their kids to dress or act that way so what is the point of it all??? What kind of fucked up psychological effects does it have on the kids???

I probably won't watch a Bharti film again, unless I know for sure it's good. Unfortunately can't rely on Bharti reviews because you guys literally hype up every single piece of media for some reason.
I wouldn't know, hardly watch any movies but I know some people in the business.

They do some decent ones too, Lagaan, about a cricket match vs our erstwhile Angrej overlords springs to mind, but haven't seen that one either.

All frustos of pdf on this thread.

You are more then welcomed to be the basket which holds all the fruits

Mr Vsdoc
1724601175542.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back