Indians are being hated in Canada, who is at fault ?

Below concepts have been highlighted by many folks in past who have claimed certain segments of society top 5% want smaller world population to control the over all world

Here is the cycle the world follows

Phase 1: Rich people , entice countries to fight a war
Phase 2: Rich people divert Gov funds to war / foreign ally (Israel/Ukraine)
Phase 3: Rich people invest technology, to make humans obsolete
Phase 4: Mysterious illness floats around world allowing more robots
Phase 5: Robot/AI , reduce human jobs - legislations is passed due pendemic
Phase 6 : Unemployment Disrupts society , they look for scrape goat
Phase 7 : They blame Immigrants or people earning minimum wage
Phase 8: Army sends the unemployed to WW3
Phase 9: The Rich then replace Humans with Robots at large , remaining humans are controlled easily

A similar pattern was followed in WW1

Last edited:
Canadians are deporting indians
oh bhai more Indians are leaving Canada voluntarily than new arrivals. No jobs! and extreme inflation. Khud duffa ho re hain, cuz they can't survive........ :p A mediocre house in a good Toronto suburb is a million dollars today!

oh bhai more Indians are leaving Canada voluntarily than new arrivals. No jobs! and extreme inflation. Khud duffa ho re hain, cuz they can't survive........ :p A mediocre house in a good Toronto suburb is a million dollars today!
Yup. I have a friend who returned after a decade odd there post college. Pretty happy go lucky type mast maula, so not a serious corporate. He started out in Brampton, then Toronto, and finally made it to Vancouver island.. doing odd jobs all the time (sales, in a variety of industries)

Had the time of his life but ended up spending more money than he made and eventually headed back.

Mehengai ka zamana hai, the struggle is real, and it will catch up with you quicker in the west than it does here.

What you up to in Japan, udhar kya scene hai mehengai wise etc ka ?

Yup. I have a friend who returned after a decade odd there post college. Pretty happy go lucky type mast maula, so not a serious corporate. He started out in Brampton, then Toronto, and finally made it to Vancouver island.. doing odd jobs all the time (sales, in a variety of industries)

Had the time of his life but ended up spending more money than he made and eventually headed back.

Mehengai ka zamana hai, the struggle is real, and it will catch up with you quicker in the west than it does here.

What you up to in Japan, udhar kya scene hai mehengai wise etc ka ?
Japan is surprisingly cheap. Great infrastructure, no crime, no riff raff, no foreigners. Great outdoors, neat and clean. Very homogeneous and quite xenophobic.

A declining population!

All the good things a sensible person could want.

I’m in Nagoya. The fourth largest city here.

Thank god bhai I don’t live in the west anymore. Japan is so much better than almost anywhere on this planet, and I’ve lived and worked in half a dozen countries.

Japan is surprisingly cheap. Great infrastructure, no crime, no riff raff, no foreigners. Great outdoors, neat and clean. Very homogeneous and quite xenophobic.

A declining population!

All the good things a sensible person could want.

I’m in Nagoya. The fourth largest city here.

Thank god bhai I don’t live in the west anymore. Japan is so much better than almost anywhere on this planet, and I’ve lived and worked in half a dozen countries.

Largest percentage of lonely singles in the world.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

South Korea has a birth replacement rate less than one.

Those effete looking k pop boys better be putting in over time.... with the girls.

Cheers, Doc
It’s a cultural thing. The xenophobia derived from this trait.

They don’t let nobody come here, to avoid third class dramay.

Totally atheist and very secular. There are only 8,000 Pakistani here out of a population of 120 million….lol….just to give you an idea of how tough they are on immigrants.

I still see them coming. They're now switching to bogus asylum claims. Funny thing is I was talking to one and he was bitching to me about Ukrainian refugees. Wild how entitled they are.

I still see them coming. They're now switching to bogus asylum claims. Funny thing is I was talking to one and he was bitching to me about Ukrainian refugees. Wild how entitled they are.

Yea Ukrainians mistreated the desis first chance they got.

They are definitely priority refugee

I think Canada needs immigrants, but choosing Bhartis over everyone else is wild. Probably the worst fucking demographic I can think of man, literal dehat coming to Canadian streets. It's a tragedy, and the worst part is Kumar from Gangapur in Uttar Pradesh will gloat to you about how you're just jealous that these creepy Uber eats drivers will become tech CEOs.

I think Canada needs immigrants, but choosing Bhartis over everyone else is wild. Probably the worst fucking demographic I can think of man, literal dehat coming to Canadian streets. It's a tragedy, and the worst part is Kumar from Gangapur in Uttar Pradesh will gloat to you about how you're just jealous that these creepy Uber eats drivers will become tech CEOs.

To say Canada needs anyone is to have a reference point on their goals and aims be as a nation

Japan for example will not tolerate dilution of its native population, that's an aim.

There is a Anti Russia sentiment in western world , and Indians have been caught up as well as they are bit "Undecided" - Modi's game of playing with Russia & Americans simultaneously had backfired a bit

The rising umployment in middle class , because of Artificial Intelligence is also causing a great anger as local people can't get the minimum wage jobs (specifically the Youth)

The western nations always had tones of jobs no one wanted to do , and most people when life gets tough still managed to get thru working on these "minimum wage" jobs to keep the stove running

However with uncontrolled immigration , together with Billions going to Ukraine the economies are facing a bit more then a pinch.

For most people who can't get that minimum wage job are reasoning it is due to the Immigrants - who are taking the piece of the pie

So when the poor student comes to western countries they are cultured shocked why everyone hates /dislikes them

It's really the Billions of dollar being dumped into Ukraine which is disrupting economies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back