India's Glide bomb Gaurav ready for production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they not have such weapon system already?

Fantastic.... what a fantastic news on 15th August.....
I guess this Gaurav is the same SEBEX2 bomb?

Maybe imported we have not sure.... but seems domestically made this is the first one?

I guess this Gaurav is the same SEBEX2 bomb?
Sebex 2 is not a bomb; rather, it is a non-nuclear explosive with a TNT equivalence of 2.01, making it 2.01 times more lethal than standard TNT. It has been certified by the Indian Navy. The company EEL is now developing another variant with a TNT equivalence of 2.3, which is expected to be completed within six months.

Remember the balakot strikes bro they have israeli spice-2000 glide bombs this is the first indigenous development of Indian glide bomb

Last edited:
Sebex 2 is not a bomb; rather, it is a non-nuclear explosive with a TNT equivalence of 2.01, making it 2.01 times more lethal than standard TNT. It has been certified by the Indian Navy. The company EEL is now developing another variant with a TNT equivalence of 2.3, which is expected to be completed within six months.
See the lethality in the video.... looks like a mini nuke....

See the lethality in the video.... looks like a mini nuke....
Just imagine—when that explosive tech gets loaded onto our BrahMos Block III, Pralay, Agni, K-series missiles, precision-guided munitions, artillery shells, and MLRS. That's gonna be some next-level firepower! For example, an airbase that would normally require several missiles to disable could be severely impacted by fewer Pralay missiles with SEBEX 2 due to the doubled explosive yield.

For Pakistani military to do any research or military advancement, the inspiration comes from India. Whenever India does something new, so does Pakistani military.
That's why I get excited due to such news from India 😂

For Pakistani military to do any research or military advancement, the inspiration comes from India. Whenever India does something new, so does Pakistani military.
We already developed long range glide bomb remember H-2/H-4

This is what worries me the most. Instead of looking west, we look east!

Total dhimmi attitude.

Bro, we have this capability since early 2000s and now the new generation Azb series is taking the role.

We are already producing things which are answer to these. When it comes to PAF it's India which needs to catch up in many aspects not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back