India's Glide bomb Gaurav ready for production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that it's just a Viggen rip off, it's probably the only product in the world that has been impregnated by every major source in the world.
As for the period, we'll it's no secret that this sad tale is running some 30 years late.

Hmm.. okay if you say so.

Proof of how successful a weapons development programme (especially the fitst generation) has been, can be seen, not by how much time it took to develop a weapons.

But what new technologies have you imbibed in developing that weapon and how you can build on those to develop next generation of weapons.

While Tejas might have taken time. It gave Indian scientists techniques and expertise on how to develop an aircraft from scratch.

That is why India's 5gen AMCA is well on its way, where as Pakistan's 5 gen Project AZM is already done and dusted, before it even began.

I want solid proofs backup your claim not your words
After what I have shown you.

If you are responsible citizen, care about your country at all and not just some kid on the internet, you should be not be asking me, but your government for proof, that weapons that they passed of as Pakistani, are they Pakistani at all.

Submit a RFI if you dare to know the truth.

Proof of how successful a weapons development programme (especially the fitst generation) has been, can be seen, not by how much time it took to develop a weapons.

But what new technologies have you imbibed in developing that weapon and how you can build on those to develop next generation of weapons.

While Tejas might have taken time. It gave Indian scientists techniques and expertise on how to develop an aircraft from scratch.

That is why India's 5gen AMCA is well on its way, where as Pakistan's 5 gen Project AZM is already done and dusted, before it even began.
Ok we don't have any capability to develop and produce any weapons indigenously but always copy and paste, now happy, now shoo, now back to your cave dwelling country

If Indian Tejas were in reality SAAB viggen with an indian paint scheme. It would been inducted 40 years ago.

Didn't take long for you to do the somersault.

I guess it's time for you to dig a hole.

Didn't take long for you to do the somersault.

I guess it's time for you to dig a hole.
Kid don't test my patience unnecessarily.

If you don't have anything intelligible to say, then better keep quiet!

Kid don't test my patience unnecessarily.

If you don't have anything intelligible to say, then better keep quiet!
Give it your best shot big man.
You need a Pakistani forum to have a voice and after blabbering nonsense for hours you have the knack to challenge me
Come on troll let's see what have you got .

Strange statement about a country that could remove every trace of Persian civilisation from the earth in a matter of minutes

You're not allowed to use your nukes. Also don't assume Iran doesn't have its own. Thankfully Pak government doesn't have people like you making decisions.

Take the trolling to other threads related to those subjects. Thread run its course and locked....people couldn't resist going way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back