India's Glide bomb Gaurav ready for production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so your changing your tune. AMCA mock ups look similar to Turkish KAAN so did India steal design data?
Lol
If India were in habbit of presenting other's weapons as their own, they would not have taken decades to develop Tejas.

India develops its own weapons, even to a fault.

Lol
If India were in habbit of presenting other's weapons as their own, they would not have taken decades to develop Tejas.

India develops its own weapons, even to a fault.

Not really. Bhramos and Drhuv are basically Russian and French, but yeah, go kid yourself more....

GIDS FAAZ series of missiles are in reality South African UMkhonto series of missles.

But in the very pictures you posted they loo very different, congratulations, you just played yourself

Not really. Bhramos and Drhuv are basically Russian and French, but yeah, go kid yourself more....
Bharamos is joint system developed from Yakhont. There are certain parts of Bhramos like seeker, booster, guidance and software were developed by India.

India clearly advertises Bhramos as joint venture.

Which Frech helicopter does Dhruv resemble?

But in the very pictures you posted they loo very different, congratulations, you just played yourself
They don't, you are getting confused by the paint scheme, one is painted all white including nose cone and other js not.

BTW uses your brains, when did Pakistan develop it own series of air to air missiles, that GIDS is showing off here?

Bharamos is joint system developed from Yakhont. There are certain parts of Bhramos like seeker, booster, guidance and software were developed by India.

You tell me....

Two pictures....

1724095162891.png

1724095262374.png

Proof is there for all to see. There is nothing more for me say here.

Those Pakistanis who have bit into their government's chooran, would keep believing that organization like GIDS and Nescom develop their weapons indigenously.

Despite having no budgets, no prior experience or research.

Those who understand, how things actually work in Pakistan, already know better.

View attachment 60231

Chinese DH 10 missile.

View attachment 60232
Gaurav_glide_bomb.jpg

6ee9450a-0a8e-4ea3-9c7b-87cb741521ad.jpegedepro-gb-250-gallery-4.jpgbalaban-iran-gliding-bomb.jpg

Are the above all Chinese weapons or copies of Chinese weapons? One of those is a DODO weapon from India

Brahmos is a russian weapon sold to India

Lol

Visual difference aside..they are not even in the same weight class, They have different dimensions, different engines, different ranges, different payload capacity.

You need to try harder.

It's the same parameters you used, they kind of look alike ergo they are the same

It's the same parameters you used, they kind of look alike ergo they are the same
Not at all, the ones I presented are actually chinese or South Africa weapons with a Pakistani name and different paint scheme.

I habe answered plenty of your questions. Now it is time for you guys to answer one of mine.

When did Pakistan develop its own family or air to air missiles.

View attachment 60257

Pakistan has decades of efforts of developing, manufacturing weapons, utilising all efforts include working with allies to defend Pakistan

Do you think others will just hand is everything including MIRV capable missiles, nuclear warheads or hypersonic missiles just for fun.
No one does that not even your closest allies

Pakistan has decades of efforts of developing, manufacturing weapons, utilising all efforts include working with allies to defend Pakistan

Do you think others will just hand is everything including MIRV capable missiles, nuclear warheads or hypersonic missiles just for fun.
No one does that not even your closest allies
Pakistan government has put in decades of effort in fooling you guys.

BTW you didn't answer my question.

One does not need an extra brain to see what's clearly visible to naked eye.

This is what happens, when countries fool their citizens into believing that, they have regularly been accomplishing something that they never did.

The poor folk are not ready to accept, what is right in front of them.

Tell me about it.
Instead of concentrating about Pakistani products, you should worry about your own Frankiestan. You been blabbering for several hours here trying to demean Pakistani products, well suggest instead of trying to be an expert of Pakistani cat, you should be worried about the breed of your own 35 year old mouse. Here grasp this for knowledge. I can show you more to get you enlightened.

Screenshot_20240819_202638.jpg

Screenshot_20240819_202605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back