India's Rise and The Weaponisation Of Rape

vsdoc

Banned
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IMG-20240826-WA0000.jpg

This is what I see when I log into my WhatsApp today, on an Alumni group of senior doctors. All big men and women in their respective fields. In India and the West.

I totally lost it man. And this was my response ....

Kind of stupid to throw an entire generation or gender under the bus. This woke feminist bs is seeping into our country and mid 50s guys are lapping it up subliminally.

Rape is a criminal act. Period. If raping women was a generational thing, guess how many women would be getting raped in our society today.

Pretty disgusted with this self hating trend of throwing Indian men under the bus en masse as if we are brought up being rapists.

The rise of any nation is sought to be countered by the already risen (the west) by picking on narratives and seeking to sow discord in their society. One size does not fit all. It was different for the Chinese during their rise. To the point where they could not be hit anymore. A society is made up of men and women in near equal numbers. Wokism, feminism, atheism, destruction of family, attack on gender roles and sowing mistrust and hatred between man and woman are excellent levers to rip out deep roots of an ancient people.

Let's discuss.

Cheers, Doc

Source:
My own consciousness

Dont be naive. Follow the narrative.

Ever wondered where and when this "rape capital of the world" emerged from?

@r3alist @hussain0216 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Alter_Ego @Areesh @Zarvan @Fatman17 @Waz @Mr X @VCheng @Kambojaric @PakFactor @Lulldapull @Dalit

Cheers, Doc

Crime Rate is Measured Not as Actual Numbers but as Crime
Per Lakh of Population ie per 100 Thousand people

Given India's Population the Numbers will always look Big

You have a point, it is hardly a generational thing. There are counter-points, as always. Needs a little thought to answer fairly - give it a couple of hours.

Oh bhai look at the date rape rates in the US no? Kuttay key tarha they rape each other……😝

New trend is older cubby bears raping younger twinks plowing them wid liquor or GHB…….😝

Couple of decades ago you burnt widows along deceased men, you can not jump out from that social setup into western styled democracy without any disturbances.
It will be worse as the current political ruling establishment is ideologically in area of right wing which by default is cringe along the world, mix it with local traditions in india and you get social context like this.

Couple of decades ago you burnt widows along deceased men, you can not jump out from that social setup into western styled democracy without any disturbances.
It will be worse as the current political ruling establishment is ideologically in area of right wing which by default is cringe along the world, mix it with local traditions in india and you get social context like this.

Two kinds of rapes get reported n made big news of in world media ... in perfect concert:
1) Rapes by muslim migrants in Europe
2) Rapes in India

They cannot attack the family in India.

They cannot attack our faith. It is too powerful, too deep, too old, too rooted.

Ditto for family.

So feminism and driving a wedge between man and woman through a narrative of societal violence is the path taken.

@Beijingwalker @TruthSeeker @Solomon2 @MH.Yang @Davey Crockett @Skukuza @Hamartia Antidote @j_hungary

Cheers, Doc

Not a couple of decades ago, you jackass.

1987 last case reported, that is couple of decades ago, sorry if i disturbed you.
You remain a jackass. These isolated incidents could be raked up only by a completely perverted person trying to stick the crimes of a handful onto an entire country. Go and get your brain washed clean.

Two kinds of rapes get reported n made big news of in world media ... in perfect concert:
1) Rapes by muslim migrants in Europe
2) Rapes in India

They cannot attack the family in India.

They cannot attack our faith. It is too powerful, too deep, too old, too rooted.

Ditto for family.

So feminism and driving a wedge between man and woman through a narrative of societal violence is the path taken.

@Beijingwalker @TruthSeeker @Solomon2 @MH.Yang @Davey Crockett @Skukuza @Hamartia Antidote @j_hungary

Cheers, Doc
fragile attitude and mental slavery as you are concerned what western media reports, what you said in rest of the post if it would be reflected in your society reality that would be dark picture and conditions for women even for today's circumstances.

You remain a jackass. These isolated incidents could be raked up only by a completely perverted person trying to stick the crimes of a handful onto an entire country. Go and get your brain washed clean.
you are to emotional probably knowing what i said is truth in my initial statement, i do not mind you for that and will not return with insults.

Hes a lungi pretending to be a Bosnian white muslim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back