• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

India’s Two-Front Trap: Is It Turning Into A Reality? | The News9 Plus Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Actually China is Not convinced that Pakistan will really play any useful role in any 2 front war

After All General Bajwa said that our Tanks are rusted , We don't have diesel

Do not be too sure. Pakistan and China stand together and will help each other against India. Papa America cannot do anything about it.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

These are Indian generals fantasising and addressing the question regarding a two front war between India and China/Pakistan.

TAC

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I would suggest people watch the ‘Force’ postings on YouTube. The Editor of this Indian publication is extremely knowledgeable and no doubt a patriot. Listen to what he says about the 2 front war prospects and the Modi effect on Indian armed forces. He also gives very detailed, logic and evidence based reviews of Balakot, 2019 surgical strike, Ladhak etc. Why they occurred and the related facts. As with most things, you can just believe what your leaders want you to believe, what you are most comfortable believing OR you can try to establish the truth. You will rarely find that the truth is as simple as you were told.

irishman

Banned
Dec 21, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Don't you Indians claim that you can defeat both China and Pakistan in a two front war? Do you really think you can defeat China and Pakistan in a two front war?

1) We will not go to war with China or Pakistan..be it single front or double front. You need to understand philosphers that inspired India ( Chankaya) or even China. We will go to war if we are forced into it.

2) China will pump Pakistan to go for war and will fund it and indirectly support the effort ....but will never itself go for full fledhed war.

3) The gap between India and Pakistan will continue to become huge...with every passing year....and your generals will not jeopardize their good life for the silly efforts anymore. What your general think about war is in public domain.

Pakistani Public like you will continue to live in the religious induced Rambo image of itself and will believe 1 mardmomin = 10 Hindus. ....its good you guys are not taught history. There are enough on this forum who think they defeated India in 1948 and occupied Austria Size Country,won in 1965, 1971 and in Kargil. No amout of facts change their view...every few years new delusions ...like their JF 17 or F16 shot Sukhoi plane of India.

In last 5 years , many of them have finally come to their senses and jo bachey huey hai...wo bhi samajh jayengey.

India will not go fight againt China. We are trading nation...we will do deals with them...when the right time come. Abhi...we are busy milking for technology....from anyone who will believe we will be fighting China.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Who is coming to your aid? Name them for me.

Your quad partners aren't helping you out when China and Pakistan mount a two front war.
If I'm an incharge of India then I'll immediately declare that NFU becomes invalid in case of attack from both Pakistan and China together.....

We have to accept the fact that handling these 2 military mammoths together is next to impossible for India even USA will bleed.....

So only solution is to declare any attack together will result in immediate retaliation with Agni series and K4 series missiles raining on these both countries.....

I know after that these 2 countries will also rain down India with nuclear warheads..... but in the end all of us are lost.....

Hum toh dubenge hi Sanam..... magar tumko bhi saath lekar dubenge.....

Last edited:

A1Kaid

Think Tank Analyst
Oct 20, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The history of the last 1000 years of slavery pertains to present-day Pakistan or the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent who chose to surrender to Islamic invaders rather than resist them. Non-Muslims remained non-Muslims, and India remained a majority non-Muslim country because people fought against Islam and Islamic invaders to protect their faith, culture, and people. I respect those who chose death over accepting Islam. There is a famous saying in Hindi: "Jinko aan pyari thi qurbaan ho gaye, jinko jaan pyari thi musalman ho gaye," which translates to "Those who valued their honor were sacrificed; those who valued their lives became Muslims."
Even your language “Hindi” is in fact invented by Muslims as it is derived from Urdu.

As per 2 front scenario, I think it does remain a credible scenario. It’s not a money grab by the Indian army, it’s not farfetched. Several western Think Tanks have even published in-depth analyses on this exact topic.

Xi Jin Ping has already taken Indian held territory, over 2,000 sq km. He calls Arunachal Pradesh as “South Tibet”… it’s important to listen to your enemies and recognize their weaponry and capabilities

On the other end you have Asim Munir whose shown he’s willing to turn up the heat in Kashmir with direct attacks and strike outside Pakistan’s borders routinely or as needed.

Indian leadership knows full well the 2 front war is a real potential, it is the best reason why they ceded 2000 sq km to China to save face.

India is the first nuclear power to cede its territory away.

Last edited:

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
2 front war of a possibility. If there is an escalation with China then I expect Pakistan to fully take advantage of the situation in Kashmir, we would be foolish not too.

Here is where lack of numbers in very high end equipment may come into play for India. Assuming no Tejas MKA sqds operational for next couple of years as deliveries come online and they work up, you basically have 36 Rafales at teh very high end, everything else in Indian Air Force would struggle against J-16, J-10Cs and J-20s, and China has plenty of both. I woukd expect a limited ground action under air cover to retake all areas China claims, depending on appetite for Escalation by India, China may take out the bases at Leh, Hasimara, Chuba, Tezpur and Bareilly.

Just my opinion, but I think it would stop there and China would then initiate talks, depending on mood of Modi and military advice he may try and retaliate or just save face by claiming som sort of social media victory.

What does Pakistan do in this case?

Well it would be fool hardy for Pakistan to initiate a land war, but limited incursions into Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to reclaim territory may be started and may be successful.

Disadvantges for India would be

1) Two countries attacking (even a limited attack) at the same time would cause a a lot of confusion in the first 1-2 days of war. Indian planners would need to figure out, who was attacking them, the objectives of each attack and of course how to prioritise which front is the biggest threat. The Fog of War will be intense

2) Obviously if it is a cordinated attack, China would be able to reinforce Pak forces considerably. It is not a concidence now that the premier warships, tanks and fighter jets of Pakistan are all in use on a big scale by China. Integration would be very quick. India would struggle to replace battlefield losses quickly. Russia needs all it already has, US may dither but even if they resupplied, it would take time, and US frontline kit in India is still limited. France would not get involved neither would anyone in the Middle East (in fact some may side with Pakistan).

3) If limited to the mountain, the war would be quick and limited to infantry and air power, Indian army mass armour and Indian Navy will play a limited role (unless of course India chooses to escalate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread