Iran has requested the Pakistan Air Force to provide training for its fighter pilots!

Iran can solve lot of pakistani problems, Pakistan can solve lot of iranian problems, lack of trust and courage to move in that direction is obstacle to be removed.

What I wrote was not to undermine you. A big country like yours with massive airspace cannot stop most air intrusions. Uncle Sam along with its puppet Arab regimes have so far kept Iranian Modesty intact. The images below dissuaded Iran from responding immediately to Haniya's assassination.
View attachment 66236
View attachment 66238
Revenge for Haniya's assassination? huh. Will never happen.
Zionists are killing scores of Iranians in both Lebanon and Syria and also the top leadership of Hezbollah regularly and Iranians can do only ... well, Zilch. Firing strategic missiles at the enemy requires a certain threshold of hostilities. You cannot send such missile in retaliation for every killing of your top leaders. Missiles are not fighter planes. The tactical missile fired on Zionists so far have proven incapable of providing required level of deterrence. Zionists are exploiting that Iranian weakness to its fullest.

The list of Iranians/Hezbollah top commanders taken out by Zionists is expanding rapidly.
commander Abu Haidar al-Khafaji
Commander Ibrahim Aqil
Commander Siraj Hadraj
Commander Hamza Al-Gharbia
Leader Hajj Nineveh
Martyr leader Abu Yasser
Leader Mahdi Al-Boks
Commander Abu Hussein Wahbi
Commander Mohammed Al-Attar
Hajj Hassan Hadraj
Hajj Mahdi Jamoul
Hajj Abbas Muslimani
Hajj Samer Halawi

How many strategic missiles have Iran fired on Israel in retaliation?

Again I am not trying to ridicule Iranians or support Zionists. What I am trying is pointing out a faulty strategy being followed by Iranians.

Natural allies with a shared culture.
Frenkly, now is the best moment for bold moves in that direction, Pakistan has nothing to lose if i am head of state i would sign today plenty of agreements in every field of human interactions, those potentially lost peanuts from west is manageable risk.

Frenkly, now is the best moment for bold moves in that direction, Pakistan has nothing to lose if i am head of state i would sign today plenty of agreements in every field of human interactions, those potentially lost peanuts from west is manageable risk.

Sadly bro traitors run the nation. The population needs to make the change, heaven knows it is large enough.

Do you mean this Haniyeh who once raised arms against Iran? you are not from our region so you will not understand what is going on politically.

images

The same Iran did this to Israel when one of its retired generals was killed. No country on earth can even dare to think of crossing paths with today's Zion Empire that controls even US itself, but we threw dancing MaRVs in Israeli skies like never before. Not avenging Haniyeh is a political issue not militaristic otherwise Israel lost Billions of USD that night and IRGC can repeat it anyday but in the end there is politics at play.

Those F-22/35 are parked somewhere in Persian Gulf US-puppet shaykhdoms and that's what IRGC does to these fat Shaykh when it wants. So again I ask you do you think Iran is really that scared of American fighter jets when it comes to dealing with regional foes? Yes, we can't probably deal with US forces but Iran has acted and dealt with regional enemies in the presence of US military on their soil so your logic is just false at foundations.

saudi-strike-5-ap_19258693029447-4399274e3311292ff2e68fb64775a2ce46e66782.jpg

Let alone Artesh, IRGC on its own can massacre entire (P)GCC airforce infrastructure with their BM/CM and drone/UCAV strikes and their HUGE azz RCS planes won't get anywhere near Iran considering they will be picked by our dozen+ OTH as soon as they take off, will be tracked beyond Iranian border with AESA radars, will be attacked by HIMADS with a range of 350 KM. Good luck dodging dozens of TVC maneuvering ARH/IIR monsters coming at your tail at 7 Mach. Our doctrine will not change even if we get 250 x SU-35S. This suits us better than having a conventional Air Force. We learned well from Saddam's mistakes.

Yes IRIAF is the weakest of the Iranian military branches but at one time our air defence was also weak that we had to fight Russia for S-300PMU2, now we make and market something that's S-400 equivalent that at one point was probably even considered by Russia to be deployed at Ukrainian front. So when the attention will be given to IRIAF, the force will become as modern as our missiles, SLVs, drones, IADS etc. Right now its the lowest budget getter among Iranian branches. This is a glorious force by the way, has a very strong heritage with aces of aces in modern aerial combat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_flying_aces

Its problem is budget allocation nothing else.

and that proves what? Military exchange is a military exchange, these are your military officers who graduate annually from Iran. Whether they are pilots or they drive trucks does not matter and I for one do not care what they do. Someone posted this stupid "feel good" thread without a source, my job was to prove that it's a mere exchange program that has been running for decades between the two countries, instead of cheering the cooperation, some of you wanted to feel superior perhaps. Seems like my job here is already done.
Here we go again. You cannot do a shit against Zionists who continuously kill your leaders on daily basis with such an impunity. Why don't you destroy Zionist F-35 or their air bases? Like a mentally retard, are you desperately trying to accuse GCC now? Are you trying to find out a scapegoat to satisfy your inner cowardly ego? Coward.

Anyhow, it makes me sad to know that Hezbollah lost 66 of its martyred leaders/fighters just in a week. Iran needs to fight back where it should be.

Last edited:
Sir, the Iranians are not looking so smart now, would they be better off with a reasonable air force versus some missiles, well you will have your views

Where is this Iranian guile and cunning

No really, tell me actually, for irabs sake

Israel will have many more tricks
IDF planes use scalp for almost all their attacks on Syria. They never enter Syrian airspace nor Lebanese airspace for this purpose, or the Syrians get alerted. Scalps/ Storm Shadow's are launched well over the Mediterranean. After the IDF F-16 shootdown from a few years ago by the Syrian army, they learnt their lesson.

Same thing when the IDF struck Sana few weeks ago. Scalps/ Popeyes were used.

Exploding pagers and walkie talkie gimmicks don't make any diff at the end of the day.

I believe Iran will just do away with Air Force in the next few years. It makes no sense at all. The war has totally evolved so far out into the future and moved on from army or Air Force or navy.

Nothing of legacy weaponry makes any sense today.
Drones are not problem solving for everything, currently Drones are mainly for CAS/ ground attacks only very few are for air defense

And also they have limited payloads and range compared to manned jets unless you make Drones as big as fighter jets with suitable engine @Lulldapull

Reactions: FHN
Exploding pagers and walkie talkie gimmicks don't make any diff at the end of the day
Sir with respect, I would not follow you into any national battle if you truly believe this

Sir with respect, I would not follow you into any national battle if you truly believe this
Do you actually believe that killing 20 hezb soldiers and injuring 200 innocent bystander civilians with exploding pagers and walkie talkie = hezb has been defeated?

Go see the news that hezb has already avenged this with a mass rocket attack.

Natural allies with a shared culture.
You got to be kidding ,,, if I have to choose between Iran and Israel I will opt for Israel ..... Iranians are snakes by nature

You got to be kidding ,,, if I have to choose between Iran and Israel I will opt for Israel ..... Iranians are snakes by nature
Ofc u say that u are an Indian.

I believe Iran will just do away with Air Force in the next few years. It makes no sense at all. The war has totally evolved so far out into the future and moved on from army or Air Force or navy.

Nothing of legacy weaponry makes any sense today.
Technology shifts are a factor, but I think there's also been an unsung political rivalry between the IRGC and the Iranian military.

IRGC is about fostering loyalty to the establishment, whereas the Iranian military have mostly been orphaned since the fall of the Shah.

Sanctions have been a factor, sure, but when you look at the Iranian Army, Navy, and Air Force, they're denied of any major platform. Even the modern weapon systems that belong to the air and sea domains are largely used by the IRGC (e.g., fast attack crafts).

I think the bulk of Iran's military capabilities will rest with the IRGC in the future. The traditional military will probably disappear and become some type of national guard for internal security operations, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back