Xi Jinping Triggers Outrage! Despite China’s Economic Hardships, Gifts $50 Billion to Africa.

I can watch quietly. Watch how a group of zombies continue a decaying and tattered dynasty.

Well at least in this regard I agree with you!

xi jinping! Chinese people greet your mother!

I know you haven't been to school and don't know what investment is.
The United States has provided Ukraine with tens of billions of dollars in aid, most of which has flowed back to the United States, boosting American employment and economy.
China's aid to Africa is the same as the United States' aid to Ukraine. It can boost trade with Africa and boost domestic employment and economy.

The United States has provided Ukraine with tens of billions of dollars in aid, most of which has flowed back to the United States, boosting American employment and economy.
China's aid to Africa is the same as the United States' aid to Ukraine. It can boost trade with Africa and boost domestic employment and economy.
He's a little mess up in the head don't mind him lol

The US dollar cannot circulate in China, and China's $3 trillion cannot boost its domestic economy. $50 billion in aid to Africa will enable China's infrastructure and products to be exported to Africa, creating hundreds of thousands of jobs.

I know you haven't been to school. So you cannot understand the difference between 'shameless aid' and 'investment'. And Xi announced a zero tariff policy for all African countries.

I don't want to know if this will be of any help to the Chinese economy. You don't need to tell me how much profit can be made from such a large "cost"? You don't need to explain to me.

Explain to 1.4 billion Chinese.

He's a little mess up in the head don't mind him lol
As mentally normal humans, we usually believe that if we use $50 billion to support domestic enterprises or repay local debts. It will directly help the national economy.

but. CCP and Xi believe that give Africa money, buy African goods. Beneficial to China's economy... And those who "claim to be sober in their brains" agree.

Now we know. Why are Chinese so angry.

• Haha
Reactions: FHN
I know you haven't been to school. So you cannot understand the difference between 'shameless aid' and 'investment'. And Xi announced a zero tariff policy for all African countries.

I don't want to know if this will be of any help to the Chinese economy. You don't need to tell me how much profit can be made from such a large "cost"? You don't need to explain to me.

Explain to 1.4 billion Chinese.
Africa has no manufacturing industry and can only export agricultural products and mineral resources to China. These things are what China needs, so why can't it achieve zero tariffs?
Africa can only afford to buy Chinese industrial products if it exports mineral resources to China.
The more Chinese products African countries buy, the more they can promote the domestic economy and jobs.

Reactions: FHN
Africa has no manufacturing industry and can only export agricultural products and mineral resources to China. These things are what China needs, so why can't it achieve zero tariffs?
Africa can only afford to buy Chinese industrial products if it exports mineral resources to China.
The more Chinese products African countries buy, the more they can promote the domestic economy and jobs.
Usually. As mentally normal humans, we believe that. Allocate 50 billion USD to support the domestic manufacturing industry and increase a little bit of welfare. It can help the country recover its economy faster. Enable the people to support the government and support the leaders.

It doesn't require you to give money to Africa. Buy African goods. And then attempt to make Africa buy Chinese goods... Africa has limited purchasing power. How many Chinese products do you expect Africa to buy in order for China to recoup its costs ($50 billion)?

oh BTW. CCP giving Africa $50 billion does not mean that Africa will only buy Chinese products. Africa may use this money to buy more Western products.

You told me. Africa uses Chinese money to buy Western products. Can it promote the Chinese economy and jobs?

CCP and xi. Not understanding international politics, they don't even know why the Chinese hate them

Usually. As mentally normal humans, we believe that. Allocate 50 billion USD to support the domestic manufacturing industry and increase a little bit of welfare. It can help the country recover its economy faster. Enable the people to support the government and support the leaders.

It doesn't require you to give money to Africa. Buy African goods. And then attempt to make Africa buy Chinese goods... Africa has limited purchasing power. How many Chinese products do you expect Africa to buy in order for China to recoup its costs ($50 billion)?

oh BTW. CCP giving Africa $50 billion does not mean that Africa will only buy Chinese products. Africa may use this money to buy more Western products.

You told me. Africa uses Chinese money to buy Western products. Can it promote the Chinese economy and jobs?

CCP and xi. Not understanding international politics, they don't even know why the Chinese hate them
China's aid to Africa is conditional. The aid can only be used to buy Chinese products, just like the US aid to Ukraine.

The $50 billion drives the entire African market, and the value created in the future is $500 billion.

A businessman wants to mine an iron ore worth $5 billion in Africa. The first thing this businessman needs to do is to spend $50 million to help the local area build a road connecting the mine to the port.

Africa needs all kinds of industrial products from mobile phones to trains. The price of Western goods is more than double that of China. Africa's purchasing power is limited, so it will only choose China, which is good quality and cheap.

Xi's China is a example for all developing countries of the world.

Chains are not forever if you want to get up.

China's aid to Africa is conditional. The aid can only be used to buy Chinese products, just like the US aid to Ukraine.

The $50 billion drives the entire African market, and the value created in the future is $500 billion.

A businessman wants to mine an iron ore worth $5 billion in Africa. The first thing this businessman needs to do is to spend $50 million to help the local area build a road connecting the mine to the port.

Africa needs all kinds of industrial products from mobile phones to trains. The price of Western goods is more than double that of China. Africa's purchasing power is limited, so it will only choose China, which is good quality and cheap.
I remember Tanzania or xxx used Chinese aid to buy South Korean trains.

A normal country would require that 'domestic products must be purchased' when providing loans to others.

But unfortunately. CCP's loans are 'unconditional'.

Chinese hate, Africans hate, Westerners hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back