Temporary Ceasefire: let's see who it benefits the most:
US/Isr: get all the ships out of SOH, plenty of Oil for next few months. Just remember the oil flow hasn't stopped/reduced yet, it is due to start impacting in few weeks' time and that's because the ship that left SOH prior to the war starting are still arriving at their destinations with Oil, especially Europe/America, Far East etc and Oil reserves that have been tapped into. The real effect is starting to kick in shortly.
Time to regroup, reenergise, rearm: get the navy ships out and replace their crew, get more carrier groups in and send the existing ones home.
Get the interceptors from Rest of Wolrd in to ME and position them in. Maintenance on jets, logistics etc, ramp up production of missiles, ammunition and get it in place (USA is able to do this rather quickly)
And then they'll be back with a BANG and Iran is going to suffer 10 x worse.
What will Iran get during this Ceasefire?
Reprieve from bombardments, but that's about it. Realistically they can't ramp up production and regroup etc, as their infrastructure is badly damaged, and their missile cities are underground and currently running (I hope so). Russia will do F All, but will most certainly issue sweet and loving statements. China? I don't even know tbh, I doubt they'd offer much help. Pakistan? Well we don't really have anything tangible to offer Iran unfortunately, other than perhaps intelligence. Who else have I missed out?
So unfortunately for Iran Ceasefire, as much as its needed, isn't in Iran's favour currently. I know you guys are struggling and anyone with morals is on your side, but as things stand, you're better off at it. The other side is in deep sh*t, especially that tiny little illegal state and now is the time to pound these BCs. I wish you all the best and i hope my country (Pak) is supporting you in any shape/form.