Indos
INT'L MOD
Pakistan the G.O.A.T!
I feel good tonight and I think the war is over ceasefires are really hard to break. Korean war ended in ceasefire like a million years ago and it has held.
Yep, thanks to Allah and Pakistan. Good work
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pakistan the G.O.A.T!
I feel good tonight and I think the war is over ceasefires are really hard to break. Korean war ended in ceasefire like a million years ago and it has held.
The Strait of Hormuz is not International Waters. It comprises territorial waters of Iran and Oman.it is illegal per UNCLOS to charge a transit fee through international waters. I guess this means UNCLOS has to be amended with zero objections by all UN member states. I doubt it will happen.
I want to break some Pahlavi's supporters heads. They are pigs and have this racial/religious hatred towards Pakistan - a lot like indians now that I think about it. And afghans too. There is no flag-bearer for Muslims, except Pakistan is given the role over and over again by the extreme Islamaphobes across the world.Beautiful. Music to my ears.
What's better than a hindutva barking at the moon than a pahlavist screeching like a banshee?
It's also illegal to attack another country without any provocation, kill her civilian and military leadership, kill her children and unarmed civilians, destroy her civilian infrastructure as fun. Regardsit is illegal per UNCLOS to charge a transit fee through international waters. I guess this means UNCLOS has to be amended with zero objections by all UN member states. I doubt it will happen.
I agree a show of Power and determination is only way Israel can be hold back from screwing up the deal, Iranian leaders should be given top security from Tehran or where ever they are in Iran to be picked up with their own security but their Planes must be protected and escorted by PAF and possible PLAAF.Essentially, we should escort them from Tehran as israel can do anything.
Also, China should show its muscle by visiting Tehran. No one becomes a great power without a fight, challenging or showing a will for it.
If the ME is changing, then China should demonstrate it can play a balancing role.
Ben didn't want to stop but Orangeman likely made him an "offer" he couldn't refuse.Hopefully IA.. but their is always a danger as long as oing rabbid war criminal pig Natanyahu is in office
Yep, thanks to Allah and Pakistan. Good work
I was going to reply to him (and maybe get banned again). Thank you for this. What the F**k is the UN going to do when NATO and the USN couldn't? We've entered into the rule of the jungle era and it scares me because the American created and influenced world is coming to end. It will take many years before American reputation is rehabilitated.It's also illegal to attack another country without any provocation, kill her civilian and military leadership, kill her children and unarmed civilians, destroy her civilian infrastructure as fun. Regards
The war continues