Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

I wasn't talking about a direct hit on US mainland itself, by US taking a hit I meant it loosing hightech SAM's, drrones, aircraft, equipment, soldiers and personnel stationed in GCC countries etc
The Americans can afford to lose hundreds of billions abroad.

They spent a $1 trillion in Afghanistan? Did that break the US?

Nope. They just moved onto spending hundreds of billions in Ukraine, now Iran, and tomorrow another country, and so on for the foreseeable future.
 
Some sources believe Iran has received HQ-9B either thru Pakistan or directly by rail from China.



I’m very skeptical.

I wouldn't be surprised. Pakistanis are very fond of Iran and love Iran. I think I saw a survey that showed that Iran was most popular outside iran in pakistan

I have wondered why Iranian leaders seemed so grateful and been very positive of Pakistan. Obviously Pakistan would supply surreptitiously with China knowledge after all Pakistan exp at supplying as they did in Afghan against great powers lol
 



❗️Images purportedly show the aftermath of a US Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter at Camp Buehring ((formerly Camp Udairi) in Kuwait, following a strike on the site by an Iranian drone.
 
Trump: “We are now engaged in a military operation with one of the strongest countries in the world.”

This bipolar man child can't make his mind up. Yesterday Iran was a paper tiger with zero radars or air defences.
 
The Americans can afford to lose hundreds of billions abroad.

They spent a $1 trillion in Afghanistan? Did that break the US?

Nope. They just moved onto spending hundreds of billions in Ukraine, now Iran, and tomorrow another country, and so on for the foreseeable future.
Exactly, they don't care about the rising debt ceiling, been going up for decade's now.

He is asking for $1.5 Trillion now.

 
the US has still not found the second F-15 pilot in West Iran. And it appears they are no longer sending S&R planes into Iran in daylight after yesterday's disaster.

The second pilot is likely dead or captured by Iranian forces already.
 
An Iranian drone attack last month on the U.S. Embassy in Saudi Arabia did more extensive damage than previously disclosed -US officials to the WSJ

Multiple Iranian drones hit the secure part of the embassy, causing widespread damage, including to the CIA station.

The drone strike occurred at 1.30am. If it occurred during normal working hours, it would have been a mass casualty event. It was a message that Iran can reach the US wherever they are.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top