Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Americans can afford to lose hundreds of billions abroad.I wasn't talking about a direct hit on US mainland itself, by US taking a hit I meant it loosing hightech SAM's, drrones, aircraft, equipment, soldiers and personnel stationed in GCC countries etc
Some sources believe Iran has received HQ-9B either thru Pakistan or directly by rail from China.
I’m very skeptical.
OK, that makes more sense. I thought he was talking about Iran and that's why it was posted here.Context is Tariffs... He is Crying about Supreme Court decision in regards to Tariffs being illegal... Hence the line " I can't charge them a fee"..
If the parties really want to they can do on a dimeYeah no chance, you don't just receive new batteries on a dime, it's a years long process.
Two-faced morality
Exactly, they don't care about the rising debt ceiling, been going up for decade's now.The Americans can afford to lose hundreds of billions abroad.
They spent a $1 trillion in Afghanistan? Did that break the US?
Nope. They just moved onto spending hundreds of billions in Ukraine, now Iran, and tomorrow another country, and so on for the foreseeable future.