Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Ohhh I see - so which OSINT are better these days? I am just sharing new updates frequently.
I have no problem with OSINT, just the language used. These people are like vultures. You realize they have monetized content, conflict puts bread on their tables. NO conflict = no content = no click ads...
 
90 mins of US bombings and no Iranian response

Typical…the threats of escalation always never materialize.
 
I don't like these twitter losers, "ALL quiet" what a POS statement to make... You mean you want more bombs to rain down on people?

These social media "OSINT" wallas are toxic disaster tourists.

Everything has become like playing VG to those people. Bloody knuckleheads.
 
90 mins of US bombings and no Iranian response

Typical…the threats of escalation always never materialize.
This is typical. The goverment probably thinks this is a tit for tat situation still.
 
What's wrong with their government? It was found to preserve the Islamic revolution of Iran. I think it's fine and better than many countries especially Muslims countries.
I dont know enough to comment, but many have pre-conceived views which are hard to change.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top