Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

I disagree with you on a lot of stuff. But love your passion and honesty.
Agree as well he’s what I use as a standard of how an Iranian can admit pros and cons regarding the situation(lately a lot more cons 😆) him and Persian gulf both can admit when things are going south that’s why at times it can be a yawn fest in the Yemen thread no matter the losses or gains its Arab superiority is winning constantly even when they are losing
 
Agree as well he’s what I use as a standard of how an Iranian can admit pros and cons regarding the situation(lately a lot more cons 😆) him and Persian gulf both can admit when things are going south that’s why at times it can be a yawn fest in the Yemen thread no matter the losses or gains its Arab superiority is winning constantly even when they are losing

@Immortals and @Persian Gulf
Would be terrible propagandists!

Too honest for the job 🤣
 
A tactical nuke attack on Pickaxe mountain remains a possibility. I know some people deny that but I see it as something Trump's ego would require to declare victory.

Nukes have poor penetration capability. You can find open source material by US government. It’s Less than 15 meters. Also there is questions if the nuke could survive the initial impact without its components being crushed.

So the leading theory is that bunker busters have to first open a path and the nuke go thru it perfectly and detonate it precisely. Even then I’m not entirely sure you do anything other than shake the mountain by triggering shockwaves. It may be enough to destroy the centrifuges inside if Iran has not build enough insulation from shockwaves of a nuclear weapon. It would certainly cut the power which depending on the generation of centrifuge would destroy it due to sudden loss (newer generations can shut down properly if sudden loss electrical loss happens).

All in All, it would be a risky move by Trump with low rate of success. Plus I doubt if Iran was racing for a bomb they would do it in the most obvious remaining site in Iran. It would likely be somewhere in the NE of the country far from the western borders.
 
Nukes have poor penetration capability. You can find open source material by US government. It’s Less than 15 meters. Also there is questions if the nuke could survive the initial impact without its components being crushed.

So the leading theory is that bunker busters have to first open a path and the nuke go thru it perfectly and detonate it precisely. Even then I’m not entirely sure you do anything other than shake the mountain by triggering shockwaves. It may be enough to destroy the centrifuges inside if Iran has not build enough insulation from shockwaves of a nuclear weapon. It would certainly cut the power which depending on the generation of centrifuge would destroy it due to sudden loss (newer generations can shut down properly if sudden loss electrical loss happens).

All in All, it would be a risky move by Trump with low rate of success. Plus I doubt if Iran was racing for a bomb they would do it in the most obvious remaining site in Iran. It would likely be somewhere in the NE of the country far from the western borders.
Are you all still discussing this?

There will be no nuke used on Iran in general or Pickaxe in particular.
 
Are you all still discussing this?

There will be no nuke used on Iran in general or Pickaxe in particular.

after electing the biggest psychopath since Adolf Hitler - you cannot claim your country isn’t capable of pure evil.

your system of government has no circuit breaker for stopping a psychopath president.

Your founding idiots were white suprematists who created a moronic system of government.

So utterly shit that no one else has copied it!
 
after electing the biggest psychopath since Adolf Hitler - you cannot claim your country isn’t capable of pure evil.

your system of government has no circuit breaker for stopping a psychopath president.

Your founding idiots were white suprematists who created a moronic system of government.

So utterly shit that no one else has copied it!
To be fair only half voted for him…..some people just threw their vote in the wind and didn’t vote 🤷
 
To be fair only half voted for him…..some people just threw their vote in the wind and didn’t vote 🤷

Some Zio Wahabis committed 9/11 and every Muslim was labelled a terrorist by zio Christian.

But I cannot call yanks vile on the back off 52% being vile?
 
Are you all still discussing this?

There will be no nuke used on Iran in general or Pickaxe in particular.

I was not discussing the probability. I was discussing the rationality from a thermodynamics standpoint. Nukes are by nature air burst weapons. And since Cold War China, Russia, and U.S. have built nuclear resistant bunkers into mountains as doomsday shelters. Clearly if they felt that was not practical defense they wouldn’t have spent so much resources to build them.

Again, if Iran is going to sprint they wouldn’t do it on the site that has 24/7 satellite observation.
 
Some Zio Wahabis committed 9/11 and every Muslim was labelled a terrorist by zio Christian.

But I cannot call yanks vile on the back off 52% being vile?
Technically I’m a yank as well….just saying I do start it off as Palestinian American but American and most people I know aren’t vile but plenty of vile people in the world they don’t have to be just Americans
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top