Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about what you believe in, but what is facts. There is no strong ideological reason for their support.

It is political, economic, geostrategic and due to Israeli lobby groups.
mmm no, if you look at the US representatives, you'll notice that they treated the contest for Palestine (and the Middle East) as an ideological struggle.

Here's a very recent one, just before the Iran missile barrage towards Tel Aviv.

So these people came from around the world supporting israel stemming from an ideological motivation and here you are asking Muslims to treat Palestine (With Al Aqsa inside) as a secondary issue.

Let's see.
Fingers crossed

It is only in testing times real friends are separated from so-called friends.

Remember something very clearly. China relies on countries like Iran to form a counter alliance. It is obvious that the West has a desire to go after China at some point. The question is, is China just going to sit it out and wait for its turn? It is absolutely in China's interest to aid Iran as much as possible. Be it tacitly.

When a couple hundred Jericho II's land and then they are followed by the F-fighters flying in and the missile boats raining from the sea. Iran will have a hard time defending itself.
Of course they'll fire theirs. No one said only 1 side has casualties in war.

But Iran will be decimated for sure. It'll make me sad though. Persians are hardy, tough & people of culture.

I doubt the entity has even a couple of hundreds Jericho 2s to fire in the first place.

They could probably fire off a few dozen Jericho 2s and maybe some cruise missiles from diesel electric submarines but that is about it.

The Iranian response would be absolutely massive(100s of BMs targeting every major government, military and infrastructure point) and the entity may not be able to stand up again.

PS - How are the F-fighters going to reach Iran as it is 1200km away and over multiple othert countries?

I'm really not sure what these lunatic Israelis led by that lunatic genocidal netanyahu are going to do, But if they attack our infrastructure, Like our oil refineries, i'm pretty sure we are F-ed in the A.

mmm no, if you look at the US representatives, you'll notice that they treated the contest for Palestine (and the Middle East) as an ideological struggle.

Here's a very recent one, just before the Iran missile barrage towards Tel Aviv.

So these people came from around the world supporting israel stemming from an ideological motivation and here you are asking Muslims to treat Palestine (With Al Aqsa inside) as a secondary issue.
It's literally just for a subsection of Christian fanatics, the majority of Americans couldn't give a shit.

Hindutvatis are some of the most confused and fvcked up creatures in the world. Simping, sucking up and cheerleading is a full-time job.

Hindutvatis often claim to be a long time friend and ally of Persians LOL Now they did a 360 and have become best buddies with big nosed Zionists.

Yes it's all BS. The Iranians are still musliman to them, hence the support to Israel. That's with the Jews hating them and their faith.

I doubt the entity has even a couple of hundreds Jericho 2s to fire in the first place.

They could probably fire off a few dozen Jericho 2s and maybe some cruise missiles from diesel electric submarines but that is about it.

The Iranian response would be absolutely massive(100s of BMs targeting every major government, military and infrastructure point) and and the entity may not be able to stand up again.

PS - How are the F-fighters going to reach Iran as it is 1200km away and over multiple othert countries?
The problem is 10BMs are more than enough to take out the targets of interest.
They don't even need to fire Cruise Missiles.

Iran is just going to stand there and not punish Saudi?
War will expand:

Israel,Saudia and may be even US will join in
Iranians missile inventory will get empty in days lol if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back