Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually all the Muslim world is, including the populations of those nations who helped Israel.

The problem is the Muslim world has degenerated since the fall of the Ottomans and Safavids. Hierarchically, Iranians (Indo-Europeans) and Turks (Asiatics) have comparable IQ and capabilities, but this has worn down due to admixture with Arabs who have demonstrably not won any wars (Salahuddin was Iranic, the "Al-Qadissiyah" was successful only because some Persian traitors sold Iran out to the Muslims).

If Iran ever had a shot at crushing the Zionist pestilence, it would have only happened if a genetic engineering and hygiene program was initiated using Kurdish genes and Turkish genes to improve Iranian capabilities. Instead everyone here is engaging in mental gymnastics as if the Islamic Republic didn't just sign its death warrant.

War will expand:

Israel,Saudia and may be even US will join in
Iranians missile inventory will get empty in days lol if this happens.

Saudi won't dare for a start.

This is pure speculation and wishful thinking.

The problem is Iran is not prepared to carry through its task of ending the Zionist child-killing regime. Iran needed the ultimate deterrent- nuclear weaponry. An arsenal of 100, with high yield thermonuclear warheads. Iran already has MIRV technology and would not even need ICBMs, its hypersonic missiles and MRBMs will suffice. I avidly watched the attack footage and was unimpressed by the impacts. And the missiles themselves seemed inaccurate, with the exception of the hypersonic missiles. Iran bit off more than it could chew in October 7th, and this is the beginning of the end of the Islamic Republic.

Israel is about to commence on a major attack that could severely hamper IRGC capabilities for at least a decade. If Iran escalates, the U.S. will move from its "defensive" posture of intercepting missiles and refueling Israeli warplanes during their mission to an overt posture. The proverbial gloves would be taken off and Israel would engage in a mass attack on Iran's nuclear facilities, and begin massacring Iranian civilians. This was an ill-conceived plan from the start, and the Zionists have checkmated Iran. If only SUMKA had power.
And then Iran unleashed the Hezbollah beast with full power on Israel. Sit down mate.

Saudi won't dare for a start.
They can help with their Patriots and F-15s .I think they have some advanced Fighter Jets.
Iran horned with Israel can do little against Saudis

I wouldn’t say that iran needs a lot more to defend against a huge hypothetical coalition there’s no one out there who wants to go to war west would win but unless you have a population who would welcome you with open arms they would lose, they saw that in Afghanistan and in Iraq unless you have leaders all of a population leaders will respect. Palestinian have marwan barghouti, one of the prisoners Israel will most likely release if a prisoner deal happens, problem is his popularity is far to high it would be a double edged sword for Hamas and PA as long as he doesn’t fall into corruption like so many of our past Palestinian leaders he can bring Gaza and West Bank under control rapidly but again popular support and who has the “power” in each of their fiefdoms would they think twice about killing him if he deems to put the groups under one unified command.
Sorry I know kind of strayed from the post
No problem for that but on topic no need for Iran to take any additional risks, if russia is ready to provide security clout why not, anyway gloves are almost taken of completely on international stage.

And then Iran unleashed the Hezbollah beast with full power on Israel. Sit down mate.
Hezbollah may be competent, and it's because most Lebanese have European Crusader ancestry and Levantines are of the same stock as Ashkenazi Jews, as such Hezbollah is strategically capable on the human capital level. Nonetheless, in a morass of apes like Ansarullah and brutes like Hamas, Hezbollah is but one faction and it has already been taking a major beating since October 8th. In fact, Hezbollah's performance in Syria, fighting a bunch of ISIS UK-Pakistani immigrant delinquents was sub-par enough for the organization to have a serious discussion about its attrition.

They can help with their Patriots and F-15s .I think they have some advanced Fighter Jets.
Iran horned with Israel can do little against Saudis

Yes Patriots are going to come in very handy when Iran landed 9 ballistic missiles on the entity and the Zionists have been gifted the best ABM systems in the world by USA.

Saudi is not a normal country like Iran that has demonstrated any fighting abilities. In fact it was very poor when fighting Houthis.

We saw the videos.
Missiles were falling on empty places.Is this hard to understand.
They lands on airbases, even US news reports that few hit c130 hangers unused runways and empty hangers in southern Israel airbase

That is why precisely Saudi won't dare collaborate.

They can hardly deny a Zionist tanker aloft flying over their airspace was somehow undetected by them.

The Americans has bases in Saudi, UAE and Qatar.

From there, their tankers would loiter until the F-35 from Israel comes up for refueling. And the Iranians will not be able to guess if the tankers is refueling Israeli F-35 or not.

After mid air refueling, the F-35 could continue its journey towards Iran.

I thought the name of the operation was “His faithful promise”? Anyways, “truthful promise” doesn’t sound as badass

True, but it's just as fitting. They kept their word and the next one 'promises' to be even more impactful.

Speaking of promises; I think the zionist delay is because they're worried about defending what's bound to be an even much more severe counterattack by Iran than this last barrage of drones, CMs & BMs and how they're going to defend against it. I wouldn't be surprised if the zionists' plan not only includes a large-scale direct assault on certain Iranian targets, but major attacks & bombardment on Hezbollah & southern Lebanon as well as numerous miscellaneous targets in Syria, just to make it appear like a disproportionate response/punishment. That's the filthy zionist modus operandi.

Just saw this, another example of the blatantly incessant hypocrisy that is so automatically engrained in these criminals' psyche that they don't even realize it. This criminal wasn't even smart enough not to get caught in this trap lol. This is worse than George W. Bush dumassery! Unbelievable.

You are a real fool if you think the Iranian regime really unleashed everything with full power. First strike was a test and warning. If Iran itself is struck I doubt you want to know what will happen to Israel.
He's a typical white supremacist who thinks no one has a chance vs the white man. Don't bother with him.

Regim o in harfaro jolo kharejiha nayar. Moshkelate dakheliye ma beine khodemoone.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think Iran will be attacked. I think Israel will shift to aggressive intelligence operations.

And then Israel turns Lebenon into an open air hearth with all Hebollah becoming nothing but coal to burn. What will Hezbollah do if Israel uses WMD on them?

And lets be honest, no one is going to stand up for them. They are hated by all except for Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back