Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindutvatis often claim to be a long time friend and ally of Persians LOL Now they did a 360 and have become best buddies with big nosed Zionists.
If you "do a 360" you end up in the same place that you started.

This is pure speculation and wishful thinking.

The problem is Iran is not prepared to carry through its task of ending the Zionist child-killing regime. Iran needed the ultimate deterrent- nuclear weaponry. An arsenal of 100, with high yield thermonuclear warheads. Iran already has MIRV technology and would not even need ICBMs, its hypersonic missiles and MRBMs will suffice. I avidly watched the attack footage and was unimpressed by the impacts. And the missiles themselves seemed inaccurate, with the exception of the hypersonic missiles. Iran bit off more than it could chew in October 7th, and this is the beginning of the end of the Islamic Republic.

Israel is about to commence on a major attack that could severely hamper IRGC capabilities for at least a decade. If Iran escalates, the U.S. will move from its "defensive" posture of intercepting missiles and refueling Israeli warplanes during their mission to an overt posture. The proverbial gloves would be taken off and Israel would engage in a mass attack on Iran's nuclear facilities, and begin massacring Iranian civilians. This was an ill-conceived plan from the start, and the Zionists have checkmated Iran. If only SUMKA had power.

I think you are getting a bit carried away and probably watched a few too many Jewish Zionist made Hollywood movies.

Even the Zionists admitted pinpoint precision of Iranian missile as one airbase was "severely" damaged and another had missiles hit a runway, C-130 and storage facilities. They lied at first claiming they hiot open areas and now seem to be telling more nearer the truth,

BTW has anyone checked on the Arab mod to see of he hasnt choked on his mcdonalds .

And then Israel turns Lebenon into an open air hearth with all Hebollah becoming nothing but coal to burn. What will Hezbollah do if Israel uses WMD on them?

And lets be honest, no one is going to stand up for them. They are hated by all except for Iran.

I don't believe they can use WMD with the exception of tactical, low-yield nuclear weapons. But this can very well end Hezbollah. People on this forum seem to think Hezbollah are the Knights Templar and can move mountains. No, they're a more competent version of the Taliban. And all of these proxies are one-time use cards. Iran, if its leadership were intellectually above average- which they are woefully not- should have obtained nuclear status ten years ago.

The Americans has bases in Saudi, UAE and Qatar.

From there, their tankers would loiter until the F-35 from Israel comes up for refueling. And the Iranians will not be able to guess if the tankers is refueling Israeli F-35 or not.

After mid air refueling, the F-35 could continue its journey towards Iran.

Iran would declare Saudi guilty as that is logical and punish accordingly.

Hosting US bases that refuel Zionist tankers make Saudi directly responsible.

Somehow I don't think Iran will be attacked. I think Israel will shift to aggressive intelligence operations.
It may be targetted strike killing important few or blowing some critical things. I know Iranian nuclear facilities have been a thorn in many people's way.

What's "pushto"? Is that slang for Pashtun? That's crazy because you know that's a big-time nasty Arabic insult loool. The WORST thing you could ever say to someone in the Arab world lol. When you even mention someone's mother, let alone insult her, that's a fighting word and this one starts wars between clans and towns and cities! :D People who draw blows and big fights in the streets or at clubs or whatever don't even use that when they're throwing fisticuffs, that's reserved for the big showdown that brings out guns and other weapons and starts neighborhood wars that's how bad that word is lmao.
Thats so funny 🫢 looks like i confused that arabic word with pashto 😂

And pashto is a a language spoken by pashtun people .

I think you are getting a bit carried away and probably watched a few too many Jewish Zionist made Hollywood movies.

Even the Zionists admitted pinpoint precision of Iranian missile as one airbase was "severely" damaged and another had missiles hit a runway, C-130 and storage facilities. They lied at first claiming they hiot open areas and now seem to be telling more nearer the truth,

And despite the accuracy and impact, the Zionists released videos of Adirs landing and taking off from that same impact zone a day later. For Iran to have any of this capability it seeks, it needs to be more like Israel- it needs to promote the cream of its genetic crop. It doesn't. The universalism of Islam prevents a natural aristocratic order of merit.

Iran would declare Saudi guilty as that is logical and punish accordingly.

Hosting US bases that refuel Zionist tankers make Saudi directly responsible.
Well the Saudis has never been the top dogs when it comes to geopolitics.

This is pure speculation and wishful thinking.

The problem is Iran is not prepared to carry through its task of ending the Zionist child-killing regime. Iran needed the ultimate deterrent- nuclear weaponry. An arsenal of 100, with high yield thermonuclear warheads. Iran already has MIRV technology and would not even need ICBMs, its hypersonic missiles and MRBMs will suffice. I avidly watched the attack footage and was unimpressed by the impacts. And the missiles themselves seemed inaccurate, with the exception of the hypersonic missiles. Iran bit off more than it could chew in October 7th, and this is the beginning of the end of the Islamic Republic.

Israel is about to commence on a major attack that could severely hamper IRGC capabilities for at least a decade. If Iran escalates, the U.S. will move from its "defensive" posture of intercepting missiles and refueling Israeli warplanes during their mission to an overt posture. The proverbial gloves would be taken off and Israel would engage in a mass attack on Iran's nuclear facilities, and begin massacring Iranian civilians. This was an ill-conceived plan from the start, and the Zionists have checkmated Iran. If only SUMKA had power.

Yeahhhhhh noooo

The attack was Impressive, fire hundreds of drones, create fear and get the population scrambling. Deplete Israeli air defence missiles and fire ballistic and other missiles through the holes created.

All Iran has to do is prepare for the next attack on Israel, that alone will be sufficient to keep Israel in check

Why do you think Israel is so desperate to drag the U.S into the conflict?
Why do you think the U.S is so hesitant?
They know any attack on Iran, the Iranians will take punishment, BUT they will also deliver punisher on every U.S or Israeli target they can hit, they will wipe the U.S out of the region

And in the end the conflict will come to a end, iran will still be there and the U.S bases would be gone, hell even the U.S base in Bahrain would be obliterated

With the risk of long term off and on shots being fired

All at the same time Russia is starting to win in Ukraine, China is waiting and biding it's time

I repeat, the U.S does not want to get involved, so if it's just Israel then Iran will not give a warning shot and will hit multiple targets in Israel

I don't believe they can use WMD with the exception of tactical, low-yield nuclear weapons. But this can very well end Hezbollah. People on this forum seem to think Hezbollah are the Knights Templar and can move mountains. No, they're a more competent version of the Taliban. And all of these proxies are one-time use cards. Iran, if its leadership were intellectually above average- which they are woefully not- should have obtained nuclear status ten years ago.
Indeed!
Only way to ensure your nation's existance is the threat that you can end those who are trying to end you. Its simple, effective and has historically worked.

Pakistan is blessed to have leaders who saw through this reality.

Yeahhhhhh noooo

The attack was Impressive, fire hundreds of drones, create fear and get the population scrambling. Deplete Israeli air defence missiles and fire ballistic and other missiles through the holes created.

All Iran has to do is prepare for the next attack on Israel, that alone will be sufficient to keep Israel in check

Why do you think Israel is so desperate to drag the U.S into the conflict?
Why do you think the U.S is so hesitant?
They know any attack on Iran, the Iranians will take punishment, BUT they will also deliver punisher on every U.S or Israeli target they can hit, they will wipe the U.S out of the region

And in the end the conflict will come to a end, iran will still be there and the U.S bases would be gone, hell even the U.S base in Bahrain would be obliterated

With the risk of long term off and on shots being fired

All at the same time Russia is starting to win in Ukraine, China is waiting and biding it's time

I repeat, the U.S does not want to get involved, so if it's just Israel then Iran will not give a warning shot and will hit multiple targets in Israel

I have no idea why so many Muslims here think the entity can actually come out on top on a one on one battle with Iran.

Iran has already threatened a devastating response if the entity attacks Iran ever again.

It is only in testing times real friends are separated from so-called friends.

Remember something very clearly. China relies on countries like Iran to form a counter alliance. It is obvious that the West has a desire to go after China at some point. The question is, is China just going to sit it out and wait for its turn? It is absolutely in China's interest to aid Iran as much as possible. Be it tacitly.
China also has an interest in keeping the West occupied while they go about their Taiwan business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back