Iran plans to deport 2 million Afghan refugees

Governmental figures shows that 7 million Afghans are present in Iran.

Based on official statistics, 10 billion dollar are being wasted every year on Afghan refugees.

Upto 90% of them will be expelled esp Pashtuns. There will bo no more tolerance, Taliban once said we have a 6 million army in Iran and a division in Pakistan. They will see the consequence of ph@rting bigger than their backside's capacity.
The Afghans who came to Iran fled from the Taliban.

But every illegal immigrant should go back to their country.

How are there more pashtuns in Pakistan than Afghanistan? Tajiks and pashtuns are closely related?
Tajiks and Pashtuns are both Iranian ethnic groups, but their language is different.
Pashtuns speak Eastern Iranian language, but Tajiks speak Persian, which is Western Iranian.

Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan, and they’re very well integrated into Pakistani society. Pashtuns were the vanguard of the Muslim armies that ruled India for centuries. Karachi is actually the city with the largest number of Pashtuns.

Afghanistan has suffered from war for decades and the people haven’t received any education or training, making them illiterate and poor. They fought and brought down the major enemies of all Muslims. Instead of hating them it would have been better for Muslim countries to have created a fund to rebuild Afghanistan.

Iran can coordinate a reconstruction of Afghanistan and help the refugees move back. Pakistan should also have helped, except that Pakistan itself is a basket case.

Last edited:
We are so tired of these afghani in our country. I just hope Iran beats the living shit out of these harami terrorists.

Afghani are destroying my poor country and this is unacceptable!

I want Iran to fukk them up! This is the best way to deal with this situation.

Stupid Iran doesn’t realize the seriousness of the threat these CIA/Mossad afghani and central Asian dehshatgard are confronting our countries with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back