Iranian Air Defence Systems | News and Discussions

Question I thought of when I saw the two radars on the same truck in the maquette;
can you have 2 radars so close without interference?
Is there enough power from the same vehicle generator for 2 radars?
Can you have 2 radars working so close if one is pesa and the other aesa?
Obviously you can otherwise why did they do it?

Question I thought of when I saw the two radars on the same truck in the maquette;
can you have 2 radars so close without interference?
Is there enough power from the same vehicle generator for 2 radars?
Can you have 2 radars working so close if one is pesa and the other aesa?
There won't be interference if they don't work on same frequence
For example look at su-35 it has an x band radar and another l-band radar

🇲🇱🇮🇷 Malian authorities are considering acquiring a Bavar-373 air defense system designed in Iran.
This step could become "a turning point in military cooperation between the two countries", points out the AES Info website.
According to the media, the Bavar-373 "will allow Mali to counter many air threats, including ballistic missiles and fighter jets".

🇲🇱🇮🇷 Malian authorities are considering acquiring a Bavar-373 air defense system designed in Iran.
This step could become "a turning point in military cooperation between the two countries", points out the AES Info website.
According to the media, the Bavar-373 "will allow Mali to counter many air threats, including ballistic missiles and fighter jets".
Link?

For which reason? Which threat? I can't see what Mali wants to do with a B-373 battery, shooting down birds?
Please think! They remember perfectly what happened with Khaddafi in Libya. The USA, France and company do not like independent countries that leave international institutions. It is better to prepare for all scenarios

This YouTuber mixes facts and conjecture. However, the main issue with is channel is click baiting. Ergo they’ve been forced to display a qualifying statement in their videos. Prettiest sure this was imposed by YouTube.

Although they use good Persian terms mostly, often they use foreign terms and in a terrible way. Note, the use if the term ‘downgrading’ that has been terribly butchered in the title. It took me a few seconds to decrypt what on earth it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back