Iranian Chill Thread

امروز ترامپ گفته اگه من ترور شده بودم ایران باید از روی کره زمین محو میشد

اونوقت بعضی احمق های وطنی دنبال اینن برن بازدارندگی هسته ای رو بفروشن و امتیاز بگیرن

اگه آقا نباشه اینا کارخانه های خودرو سازی رو هم تعطیل میکنن هسته ای و موشکی که بماند!

واقعا چرا ملت ۹۰ میلیون ایران گیر این جماعت احمق 'بده بره' افتاده!

اگه ما سر قالیباف یا جلیلی اجماع میکردیم الان اون یارو به فکر فروش قدرت هسته ای و موشکی نبود اونم در شرایطی که امریکا و ناتو و اسرائیل بمب اتم دارن....

موضوعات دفاعی کشور کلا نباید دست رئیس جمهور باشه که هر ۴ سال یه بار باهاش رأی بیارن و ملت رو از رقبا بترسونن!!!

Last edited:
اگه دولت روحانی ادامه داشت مطمئنا به این دست آوردها نمیرسیدیم

Last edited:
Donald Trump: I hope we "wipe Iran off the face of the Earth" if they assassinate me

If they do “assassinate President Trump,” which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered “gutless” cowards!

Let us not pretend Trump is some anti-war maverick. He deeply hates Iran and openly calls for the nation of Iran to be utterly obliterated and removed from existence.

فتنه بزرگ بنزينی روحانيان (پزشکیان) از جیب نظام:

I have heard un official figure of 15 million Afghan refugees in Iran..using Iranian resources and receiving subsidized "everything" and sending their earnings to Afghanistan..

Importing 10-12 million uneducated Afghan refugees is a burden on Iranian population already at the breaking point due to mismanagement and corruption in Islamic republic. It is one one of the dark legacies of Raisi for which Iran will pay for years to come.

Reja'ee correctly noting that the 'absolute presidency' system is a foreign construct and acknowledging the post as secondary more or less. National level voting is 'secondary' as well. Both must be discarded. The comments are interesting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• jauk
Back