Iranian Chill Thread

this is really pathetic leadership from Khamenei. he is driving Iran down to the path of Syria and Libya. when Israel destroys our nuclear facilities and we inflict cosmetic damage on Israel at best then call it a day, we will only have ourselves to blame
At this point, I’m going to put on my tinfoil hat on and say it - Israel/western intelligence probably infiltrated Iranian leadership and are advising Khamenei against developing nukes.

What a garbage leadership across the “resistance”. When we are fighting/quarrelling amongst ourselves like this, it’s clear we have lost the battle against the zionists.

At this point, I’m going to put on my tinfoil hat on and say it - Israel/western intelligence probably infiltrated Iranian leadership and are advising Khamenei against developing nukes.

What a garbage leadership across the “resistance”. When we are fighting/quarrelling amongst ourselves like this, it’s clear we have lost the battle against the zionists.
our ambassador was blown up with severe injuries and no one is even talking about

insane

another factor we must consider. I was in Iran last week. the internal situation is very bad. people are desperate and crime is rampant. scammers, thieves, harassment, poverty, chaos (and that's just Tehran).

multiple taxi drivers (and police) warned us not to use our phones in public because thieves will follow us with knives. this was in Farmanieh and Elahieh and Tajrish, by the way (the wealthiest parts of Tehran).

I saw some taxi drivers act like aggressive ticket touts following (foreign) women and aggressively asking them to get in their taxis, then insulting them vulgarly when they said no thank you. a bit like India. lots of scams about.

people in Iran are not happy. this internal situation does not allow for a costly war.

on the other hand: wars tend to unify people.

@Immortals you are in Iran, I guess your experiences are similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back