Iranian Chill Thread

no it was today
I remember some tablets from the university of chicago (I think) that were returned during Raisi's last trip to the un meeting. Now it makes me wonder how much more property is out there still waiting to return.

I remember some tablets from the university of chicago (I think) that were returned during Raisi's last trip to the un meeting. Now it makes me wonder how much more property is out there still waiting to return.
from May 2024:

So far, five batches of the tablets have been returned to Iran and the Iranian Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism, and Handicrafts is doing the follow-ups on the repatriation of more than 10,000 other tablets still kept at the University of Chicago

--

9,000 to go

Wasn't this last year?
its 6th shipment from around a hundred years ago usa returned part of the tablets that were supposed to be there on loan for just 3 years for further study back in small shipment, they still didnt return half of the tablets. they are around 30,000

when Raisi's helicopter crashed who was leading the operations to find them? it was these guys

I don't believe they are just figureheads
you cherry picking? no one has a perfect record in life or work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back