Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

crew of ship struck by Ansarallah evacuated

Sounds Like Ansarullah has to restore its deterrence against ships in the Red Sea by actually striking to sink ships instead of using missiles and rockets to only harass/slightly damage Western and Israeli-linked ships.

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
20240615_092041.jpg

Xerxes22

Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1 million of rockets and missiles!

People were mocking me and pointed me as a troll when i said that Iran has at least 500000 BMs and 10000000 other projectiles in stock
five hundred thousand BMs? Tell me you are joking brother. Dont know you well so I dont know if ur trolling or not

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What are the British and US (and Israel) doing when their interests are getting pummeled at a daily basis losing massive amount of money? Where are the B-1s? Not even strikes at anti ship missiles hideout?

It was claimed that a "good portion" of the antiship missiles were destroyed six months ago
you knew how many Yemeni installation usa sent to orbit ?

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IDF is the most incompetent paper tiger army that the world has ever seen, pure facts in front of everyone, Iran is a winner in the region and i do not care about anything else

Iran meanwhile is a winner in every aspect compared to its enemies

We're still waiting for Mossad to kill the 200 mullah goons

Israel strikes everywhere but Iran
you doubt the ability of mossad to kill everybody who matter ?

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
you knew how many Yemeni installation usa sent to orbit ?
Where? Don't send us CENTCOM reports or 2015 reports
Meanwhile at a daily basis their interests are getting fired at
you doubt the ability of mossad to kill everybody who matter ?
If that was the case Nasrallah would be dead and every single of his advisors, same for Iran

You are believing into western propaganda and also their military propaganda about their capabilities

Why the mighty mossad isn't removing Nasrallah, a clear threat to their existence that is behind the killing of nearly thousand of chosen people since not even a year?
It's weird because just yesterday he was saying the opposite, I don't know if he's trolling or if he's bipolar
I was simply mocking an user that posted this crap a year ago, here we are today

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If that was the case Nasrallah would be dead and every single of his advisors, same for Iran
Does he lead a normal life, when was he and his wife went to park or went to Beirut shore?
how many of our commander or hezbollah commander assassinated by them and as there was no retaliation or price to pay for that , they continue to do so.

they can do that because there is no real Deterrence. only useless talk .

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
Does he lead a normal life, when was he and his wife went to park or went to Beirut shore?
how many of our commander or hezbollah commander assassinated by them and as there was no retaliation or price to pay for that , they continue to do so.

they can do that because there is no real Deterrence. only useless talk .
Do they lead a normal life, when was he and his wife went to park or went to Ashdod shore?
how many of our commander killed by them and as there was no retaliation or price to pay for that , they continue to do so.

they can do that because there is no real Deterrence. only useless talk

Users who are viewing this thread