Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Iran's response to Israel is certain, there is a possibility of war

My prognosis is a retaliation in a maximum of 2 or 3 weeks

Same words used by officials on their statements prefacing a response, warning the UN about the article 51, there is no way nothing or barely anything will be done, all the same quotes and words before an attack

This time i hope Iran doesn't let Arab countries freely protect Israel, as well the use of precision missiles (everything besides <2010 liquid fueled missiles like in the last attack), there is no reason to use only "old stockpile" besides for saturation to use them to have at least +30 successful impacts on material for 100 launched
Iran's response to Israel is certain, there is a possibility of war
Some actors outside Israel needs a return to reality, Israel is not the only target neither the US, i hope they learned with the last operation and fill the gaps from the last attack

Fixating on Israel or the US is a mistake both politically and military, Kuwait flew jets to destroy drones and gives its airspace to Israel, same for some countries in the region, a strong message not only for Israel but for the whole region needs to be sent

My prognosis is a retaliation in a maximum of 2 or 3 weeks

Same words used by officials on their statements prefacing a response, warning the UN about the article 51, there is no way nothing or barely anything will be done, all the same quotes and words before an attack

This time i hope Iran doesn't let Arab countries freely protect Israel, as well the use of precision missiles (everything besides <2010 liquid fueled missiles like in the last attack), there is no reason to use only "old stockpile" besides for saturation to use them to have at least +30 successful impacts on material for 100 launched

Some actors outside Israel needs a return to reality, Israel is not the only target neither the US, i hope they learned with the last operation and fill the gaps from the last attack

Fixating on Israel or the US is a mistake both politically and military, Kuwait flew jets to destroy drones and gives its airspace to Israel, same for some countries in the region, a strong message not only for Israel but for the whole region needs to be sent
So you’re saying that Arab countries needs to be hit? I mean those with weapons protecting Israel?

We are approaching a moment in which almost every Resistance faction has a score to settle with the Israelis.

Hezbollah – for the assassination of a Commander in the heart of Beirut.

Iran – for the assassination of Ismael Haniyeh inside Iranian territory.

Hamas – for the assassination of Ismael Haniyeh and possibly Muhammad Deif.

Yemen – for the Israeli airstrikes on al-Hodeidah port last week.

Iraqi Resistance – for the killing of several of its servicemen by a U.S. airstrike.

If there was ever a moment for the eruption of a wide-scale regional war against Israel, it would be in the next few days.

Unfortunately, no one will have the courage to retaliate against Israel.
Iran only conducted a fake retaliation, with prior notice and without hurting anyone, even when their national hero was assassinated.
Yemen has remained silent since the attack on Hodeidah.
Iraq's PMF has only made verbal threats and has not fired a single shot back at the US forces.
Hezbollah has also been silent after their second-in-command was killed.
I am certain that there will be no fake retaliation this time either, and the Iranian government will continue to remain silent.

Israel can hit and take out any Iranian leader at any time …. That is the message that Israel just sent. Iran cannot take out an Israeli leader it seems… Iran looks very silly as far as internal security goes and powerless as far as external security goes as it cannot affect actual harm. Has Iran learnt anything to make its reply any more effective than the last time if that is what they are going to do?

Iran only conducted a fake retaliation, with prior notice and without hurting anyone, even when their national hero was assassinated.
Iraq's PMF has only made verbal threats and has not fired a single shot back at the US forces.
I am certain that there will be no fake retaliation this time either, and the Iranian government will continue to remain silent.
you are wrong

Hezbollah will have a funeral for martyr Muhsin tomorrow and Nasrallah will deliver a speech. their response will come shortly after.

Iran will hold a funeral for Haniyeh on Friday and Iran's response will likely come within a week after that.

This has been less than 24hrs ago, some kind of response with 24hrs of planning is mostly vowed to fail or be minimal with only short term impact

It took 2 weeks last time, the retaliation will likely be in more or less than a week, i really don't see Iran not doing anything when its sovereignty has been violated

The more you kill the more you win is a typical American way of thinking of judging something, and determine who wins and who loses by looking at the death toll only

This has been less than 24hrs ago, some kind of response with 24hrs of planning is mostly vowed to fail or be minimal with only short term impact

It took 2 weeks last time, the retaliation will likely be in more or less than a week, i really don't see Iran not doing anything when its sovereignty has been violated
problem is Iran is never prepared for these scenarios

it should have a bank of targets inside Israel and missiles ready to fire so when an event like this happens the response is already predetermined

instead, iran needs 7-14 days to debate the response then prepare for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back