Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

The same quotes and answers as embassy bombing are being blatantly used by officials such as "reserves the right to retaliate" "ask intl community to take action while keeping its right to retaliate" "the axis but particularly Iran" "sovereignty rights" "miscalculation" "special operations" and many others, it also seems this time that Iran is taking Kuwait into account or potential Arab defenders of Israel

There is a high probability there will be some kind of retaliation directly on Israel, all the PR is ready for it with an easy excuse, the question remains when and how and to which extent compared to last time, which will be answered when it will be launched (embassy bombing took 2-3 weeks after the event for an answer)

I think response depends on if the assasination wasvia sabotage, bomb truck, drive by shooting/bombing or missile strike.

If its by missile strike it's a clear violation of sovereignty, through subterfuge means makes it more complicated. The fact a leader of an ally was killed on home turf makes it 100 times worse.

One should not forget the Israeli apparatus has the US political establishment by the balls so Iran not being able to stop assassins if that was the case needs to be seen in this context.

I'm not deflecting at all. If your argument is that Iran's involvement is purely ideological and therefore border not being shared is acceptable, then asking - 'ok how come only some situations are covered' , is a logical question.

My bigger point, it seems more political than idelogical. maybe better for iran to step away and consolidate its position instead of being dragged into more of a situation that's in a mess.
Just one question
How many China killed and how many they raped, how many city they razed to ground , how many children they bombed , how many un facilities got bombed , how many refugee camp bombed . How many one ton bomb they dropped on the head of civilian and many how many that I have no time to mention here.

Last edited:
Confirm or not?

🚨🚨🚨 Reports are coming in that Israel has assassinated IRGC leader General Amir Ali Hajizadeh in Damascus, Syria.

This happened a few hours after the assassination of the Hamas leader in Tehran.

In Iran, it would have been necessary to assassinate Ayatollah Khamenei himself to strike a more important and strategic figure than General Hajzadeh.

Iran is forced into total war where it must submit. There is no third way.

The Americans want a war at all costs and the targeted assassinations will not stop.

If Iran does not react quickly and beyond planned, limited or arranged strikes, it will have lost all deterrent power.

Alhamdullilah. We keep all our trust in God.

Confirm or not?

🚨🚨🚨 Reports are coming in that Israel has assassinated IRGC leader General Amir Ali Hajizadeh in Damascus, Syria.

This happened a few hours after the assassination of the Hamas leader in Tehran.

In Iran, it would have been necessary to assassinate Ayatollah Khamenei himself to strike a more important and strategic figure than General Hajzadeh.

Iran is forced into total war where it must submit. There is no third way.

The Americans want a war at all costs and the targeted assassinations will not stop.

If Iran does not react quickly and beyond planned, limited or arranged strikes, it will have lost all deterrent power.

Alhamdullilah. We keep all our trust in God.
I saw that claim 4-6 hours ago, I'm not seeing reports at least from Iran since seeing it

But Syria was reportedly struck 6 hours ago, then they claimed it was a factory fire, this is dubious

Just one question
How many China killed and how many they rated, how many city they razed to ground , how many children they bombed , how many un facilities got bombed , how many refugee camp bombed . How many one ton bomb they dropped on the head of civilian and many how many that I have no time to mention here.
All of that is happening because Hamas attacked Israel using weapons supplied by Iran. Since no ummah champion dares to supply weapons to Uyghurs, they are getting sinofied and absorbed without any melodramatic sights you mentioned.

The mosque of Qom has raised a Red Flag.

If Iran directly attacks Israel in revenge for Haniyeh assassination, Iran's popularity in the Arab world and among Sunni Muslims will increase.

This time Iran can attack the house of Israeli Defense Minister for example

Any other suggestions of how Iran should respond?
this is better

Maybe you should let the Iranians speak for themselves. Without being directly involved pakistanis seem to be very interested in letting others lead the struggle everywhere else. Says a lot.
he is exactly right and you are totally clueless

I have to hand it to Bibi and Israel, they completely outdid the Axis of Resistance the last 24 hours.

To kill Hezbollah’s #3 in Beruit and the “Political” leader of Hamas BOTH within 24 hours and the latter happening in TEHRAN, is a global embarrassment for the Iranian government and its entire security services. It shows Israeli intelligence tho wounded is still extremely formidable and has infiltrated the highest levels of Iranian society and Hezbollah.

I could go on an endless rant about lack of deterrence and incompetence and why does General Salami Sandwhich still have a job, but it’s honestly just laughable at this point. It’s as if we are in some laughable Marvel timeline in the multi verse where Iran keeps making boneheaded moves like some 3 stooges skit.

@Persian Gulf @jauk @tsunset

It’s only a matter of time till this incompetence and lack of operational security leads to the death of an extremely high level official in the Axis (Nasrallah, Hajizadeh, maybe even Supreme Leader of Iran at this point nothing is far fetched)

One thing is clear tho, General Salami has nothing to fear.
agree with everything you wrote. better question is how to rectify the situation and how to respond

All of that is happening because Hamas attacked Israel using weapons supplied by Iran. Since no ummah champion dares to supply weapons to Uyghurs, they are getting sinofied and absorbed without any melodramatic sights you mentioned.
first you can't find any of weapon hamas used in Iran Arsenal , maybe some sniper weapon . the rest can't be founds in Iran
second about Israel and conflict you must look back at previous 75 year , not last 10 month

first you can't find any of weapon hamas used in Iran Arsenal , maybe some sniper weapon . the rest can't be founds in Iran
second about Israel and conflict you must look back at previous 75 year , not last 10 month
The only weapon we at least saw on Hamas hands is the .50 sniper clearly from Iranian design, but they make it themselves, not by Iran and they have their own standards and name of manufacture on them, Gaza is under a massive blockade, other solutions such as making them themselves is one of the only ways possible

The rest of it are weapons cloned or upgraded from Soviet/Russian armament which a lot of them Iran doesn't use at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back