Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

first you can't find any of weapon hamas used in Iran Arsenal , maybe some sniper weapon . the rest can't be founds in Iran
second about Israel and conflict you must look back at previous 75 year , not last 10 month
I never said "Iranian weapons". Is it not true that Iran is funding the Hezbollah and Hamas ?

Aryobarzan's comment summed up well, how billions are being poured by few elite Iranian rulers instead of spending it on own defence. And it's the main reason why Iranian domestic security is compromised.

problem is Iran is never prepared for these scenarios

it should have a bank of targets inside Israel and missiles ready to fire so when an event like this happens the response is already predetermined

instead, iran needs 7-14 days to debate the response then prepare for it

I don’t think that’s the case actually.
I think Iran deliberately chooses to milk the Funeral processions in political & moral terms. I believe the theatre of Funeral processions & announcing its response to its adversaries well before it actually delivers that response carries immense Political/Psychological/Moral value.

Those on the receiving end, their regional collaborators, neutral parties and potential/actual allies around the world feel & register it accordingly.

Remember Iran is a religious theocracy & any struggle isn’t just for the present and the short term future, it’s also about history too. How this struggle would be looked at & remembered a century or 2 later is of immense importance too.

So, Iran & the resistance must continue this practice & persist in the right manner.

problem is Iran is never prepared for these scenarios

it should have a bank of targets inside Israel and missiles ready to fire so when an event like this happens the response is already predetermined

instead, iran needs 7-14 days to debate the response then prepare for it
Yeah, Iran can retaliate in very short order. It’s simply delayed by analysis paralysis. Which comes around and means it isn’t prepared. The response should be sharp and immediate.

My question is at what level do you inflict damage that makes them stop and think oh okay maybe we should come to an agreement. They’ve dominated the escalation ladder each time as Iran is being reactive vs pro active (from what we as the public can observe).

Id hate to bring in the Pakistan vs India scenario but Iran would need to do something on the level of Pakistan did to India - a severe public as* whopping that the Indians haven’t still forgotten yet.

Basically deterrent. What can tame Israel and its violence unhinged behavior.

Even the retaliations by the resistance is all about avoiding casualties while the other side does not really much care for the number of people it murders in pursue of its objective.

Yeah, Iran can retaliate in very short order. It’s simply delayed by analysis paralysis. Which comes around and means it isn’t prepared. The response should be sharp and immediate.
there is some element of analysis paralysis but it also takes a long time to fuel 100 ballistic missiles and send the TELs out to position etc

I just hope this time the target is in Tel Aviv and clearly hit and destroyed

there is some element of analysis paralysis but it also takes a long time to fuel 100 ballistic missiles and send the TELs out to position etc

I thought many of these are prefueled/on stand by and/or solid fueled.

I thought many of these are prefueled/on stand by and/or solid fueled.

Attacks usually come after funeral precessions and in the weekend and night.

Simple reason: global financial markets are closed, most people are at home, less traffic and commercial activity, etc.

Unless you are going in or starting a global war and need to attack immediately there is usually an appropriate time for attacks.

If [the counter attack] isn’t this weekend then I’d be surprised.

Last time it took what, 2 weeks?

I also said deterrence wasn’t established in the last attack.

agree with everything you wrote. better question is how to rectify the situation and how to respond

Attack major Israeli intelligence sites, long range SINIT/radar sites, Mossad headquarters, Ministry of defense, hit the hangers containing F-35.

And lastly a decapitation strike of an high ranking Israeli military official.

Anything short of the above is just not going to cut it.

Israel will continuing taking the important chess pieces off the board and Iran will be clapping when they finally manage a single pawn.

The only other country that has lost as much generals in war/conflict besides Iran has been syria (civil war) and Russia (Ukraine war).

Iran is in neither situation and losing high ranking officials every year for last 10 years.

I now firmly believe that Tehrani Moghdam was killed in a sabotage/projectile strike that ignited the base and set off a chain explosion way back in 2011.

Attack major Israeli intelligence sites, long range SINIT/radar sites, Mossad headquarters, Ministry of defense, hit the hangers containing F-35.

And lastly a decapitation strike of an high ranking Israeli military official.

Anything short of the above is just not going to cut it.

Israel will continuing taking the important chess pieces off the board and Iran will be clapping when they finally manage a single pawn.

The only other country that has lost as much generals in war/conflict besides Iran has been syria (civil war) and Russia (Ukraine war).

Iran is in neither situation and losing high ranking officials every year for last 10 years.

I now firmly believe that Tehrani Moghdam was killed in a sabotage/projectile strike that ignited the base and set off a chain explosion way back in 2011.
I disagree. Iran has zero compunction to hide these. Iran has historically announced them.

So all evidence points to an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back