Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

@Kyussis @Mehdipersian @jauk @Persian Gulf

Can y'all esteemed Iranian members help me understand the rationality behind delaying the attack this much? I have been seeing different views, I am not from Iran so not well versed with how Iranian security establishment operates.
don't you see the desperation of America and Israel? They want the attack as soon as possible.

Can y'all esteemed Iranian members help me understand the rationality behind delaying the attack this much? I have been seeing different views, I am not from Iran so not well versed with how Iranian security establishment operates.
lol. Even Iranians themselves don't know.

It is not logical at all. Real war is you retaliate immediately and raze to the ground anything your enemy has.

Iran-Israel conflict is not normal.

don't you see the desperation of America and Israel? They want the attack as soon as possible.
What you say is true bro, but, by giving this much time to the Israelis, they have done enough of preparations, putting hardware in bunkers etc, American CBGs positioning themselves to better resist, Israelis gathering other lackey's to help them stop the attack.

It's very confusing to delay this much, but yes time works against Israel too as it would create frustration cause of the anticipation of the attack.

@Persian Gulf

Many Iranians want this to be resolved finally through a big war. This sht been ongoing for more than a decade.

IR needs a big war something like the Iraq war so it can calm its tits down for a while and focus on economic prosperity.

Let the war begin.

What you say is true bro, but, by giving this much time to the Israelis, they have done enough of preparations, putting hardware in bunkers etc, American CBGs positioning themselves to better resist, Israelis gathering other lackey's to help them stop the attack.

It's very confusing to delay this much, but yes time works against Israel too as it would create frustration cause of the anticipation of the attack.
I think they are planning big this time around. That's why they are taking their time

We don't know either. Probably, a series of political and military preparations should be made.

failing to plan is planning to fail.

--

I said before we will know when an attack is imminent because iran will use mobile launchers in the open and US satellites will detect this. this hasn't happened yet, suggesting a strike is still not imminent.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 22.23.34.png

Last edited:

failing to plan is planning to fail.

--

I said before we will know when an attack is imminent because iran will use mobile launchers in the open and US satellites will detect this. this hasn't happened yet, suggesting a strike is still not imminent.

View attachment 58001

It’s either tomm or the weekend (Friday and onward)

Looking more like Iran is going to wait several more days. Which means another 10+ day response time from Initial attack by Israel.

It’s either tomm or the weekend (Friday and onward)

Looking more like Iran is going to wait several more days. Which means another 10+ day response time from Initial attack by Israel.
the only way this delay makes sense is if iran is preparing for an extended conflict and shoring up defences and preparing missiles for subsequent rounds

they should have been prepared for that since April as another event like that was a matter of time, but obviously they were not

I can’t talk to what the thinking is.

I’m only focused on results. You should too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back