Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

now we are finally starting to see leaks of US intelligence spotting signs of missile prep by Iran. might take longer than last time if the attack is larger.

UK-France-Germany put out a statement urging Iran not to escalate the situation (i.e., not to defend itself against Israeli terrorism which the West supports). UK PM Starmer was on the phone with Pezeshkian for 30 minutes today. there's a lot of diplomacy happening behind the scenes, likely hoping to reduce the scale of Iran's attack to reduce the chance of a larger war.

@Immortals
The size of the US buildup is actually quite telling. Two things, large retaliation plus unknown quality of retaliator.

Add the devastating psychological waiting game, I suspect we will see something meaningful.

A question for the kiddie crowd:

Can one of you please add their latest prediction of ‘when’ to the last umpteen false predictions please?

Inquiring minds want to chuckle.😀

western leaders are wasting their time pleading with Pezeshkian

the order came directly from Khamenei. there is no going back.

The same Khamenai that for 15 years has not responded to 100+ Iranian deaths at the hands of Israel, billions of dollars in damages to bases, equipment, weapon shipments, etc, a history of assassinations and sabatoge. Economic cyber attacks.

Yeah, his legacy has been cemented as avoiding direct conflict at all costs even if that means losing face and deterrence.

The size of the US buildup is actually quite telling. Two things, large retaliation plus unknown quality of retaliator.

Incorrect!

Add the devastating psychological waiting game, I suspect we will see something meaningful.

Incorrect!

A question for the kiddie crowd:

Can one of you please add their latest prediction of ‘when’ to the last umpteen false predictions please?

Inquiring minds want to chuckle.😀

Tommorrow night. Close your sandwich shop early tomm!

The same Khamenai that for 15 years has not responded to 100+ Iranian deaths at the hands of Israel, billions of dollars in damages to bases, equipment, weapon shipments, etc, a history of assassinations and sabatoge. Economic cyber attacks.

Yeah, his legacy has been cemented as avoiding direct conflict at all costs even if that means losing face and deterrence.
yes he decided to adopt a strategy of strategic patience and absorb those costs (you know the rationale)

but this time he swore revenge publicly and specifically and he cannot back down from that. you know that is the case

I am not sure if retaliating now that they have positioned almost every available asset they have to protect Israel is the best time.

I’m thinking there is little chance anything will get through, at least enough to cause significant damage. Meanwhile we will definitely be labeled as the aggressors and very vulnerable to a US strike in return.

yes he decided to adopt a strategy of strategic patience and absorb those costs (you know the rationale)

The marketing name ploys are just that, ploys.

Yes, he went to the opposite side of the spectrum that Khomeini did.

Khomeini could have accepted the ceasefire in ‘83 (?) instead ruled against his advisors and wanted Karbala and what happened? Hundreds of thousands died and hundreds of billions dollars in damages before drinking the “chalice of poison” (another marketing term by IRI).

Now Khamenei did the opposite to the extreme, rather than embrace conflict at all costs he avoided it at all costs under his “strategic patience” doctrine.

Moral of the story: be balanced never extreme on either side

but this time he swore revenge publicly and specifically and he cannot back down from that. you know that is the case

He said that about Solemani
He said that about April 2024

Did everyone forget his and IRGC promise to attack everyone involved with that strike? They continue promoting propaganda videos against Trump and Pompeo and others when we all knew Iran would never attack a US official (former or current) as that is a great way to get a healthy dose of “freedom” delivered to your nuclear facilities.

But everyone forgot those empty threats.

This country lost its way when Israel covertly bombed Natanz, not once (centrifuge workshop) but twice (main hall). I don’t care if it was clandestine or not.

What country in the world would allow another country to covertly or overtly blow up its nuclear facilities? You think if Iran covertly kinetically attacked Dimona that Israel would say “gee you did covertly so I guess I have to take it” ???

Come on now.

Last edited:
I am not sure if retaliating now that they have positioned almost every available asset they have to protect Israel is the best time.

I’m thinking there is little chance anything will get through, at least enough to cause significant damage. Meanwhile we will definitely be labeled as the aggressors and very vulnerable to a US strike in return.

The intention is to allow the other side to prepare.

Rules of war so to speak. No punches to the face.

The best non-rule of war is the element of surprise, which Iran has lost.

Iran doesn’t want war, it just wants to save face. That much should be clear.

Iran’s leadership is the most anti war in the entire Middle East.

IRGC reconnaissance drone flight over Baku province.
Capturar.JPG
2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back