Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

This big think is exactly correct. Zionia is at the cusp of destruction and Iran with its upper hand has all the time in the world:

At the “Cusp of destruction”. Talk about delusional Mr. Chef! Focus on the sandwhiches less on geopolitics!

Pro-incompetence crowd promised strikes then went back to the same “time and place” strategy that has worked wonders for its forces officers and generals in Syria.

General Salami says that in the past few years, the Israelis attacked 14 Iranian commercial ships and Iran also attacked 12 of their commercial ships until this war of ships ended.

General Salami says that in the past few years, the Israelis attacked 14 Iranian commercial ships and Iran also attacked 12 of their commercial ships until this war of ships ended.

Will this clown guy ever retire?

I wish this guy would stop talking. not everything has to be spoken about in some pathetic attempt to boast which doesn't fool anyone anymore. act rather than talk for once ...

I guess there will be no retaliation for the assassination of Haniyeh. The leader of Hamas, murdered in Tehran because of sheer incompetent f*uckery by the idiots in the IRGC. And nothing happens. Well, I have nothing to say... I won't say anything... But I swear to God if any arsehole makes any statement of any revenge nd say "we will do this and that, raise hell etc" those scums, I will inflict with the worse kinda cuss words that I know.

It's okay with me if u have a detailed strategic plan where it's certain that not retaliating at this moment is the best option for the long term. I'm fine with it. But if u talk shite...then u ain't got no idea what obscenities are coming out of my mouth against you.

I guess there will be no retaliation for the assassination of Haniyeh. The leader of Hamas, murdered in Tehran because of sheer incompetent f*uckery by the idiots in the IRGC. And nothing happens. Well, I have nothing to say... I won't say anything... But I swear to God if any arsehole makes any statement of any revenge nd say "we will do this and that, raise hell etc" those scums, I will inflict with the worse kinda cuss words that I know.

It's okay with me if u have a detailed strategic plan where it's certain that not retaliating at this moment is the best option for the long term. I'm fine with it. But if u talk shite...then u ain't got no idea what obscenities are coming out of my mouth against you.
Please don’t guess.

Guys, yet another MQ-9 has been shot down by Houthi's. $30 million down da toilet.

Again!

I bet the mysterious 358 missile has found its mark.
There’s a chance the mq9 shot down has a tracker in it and they want Iran to get hold of it

There’s a chance the mq9 shot down has a tracker in it and they want Iran to get hold of it
Check the footage man. All the communication/ control/ encryption modules lay strewn. Not that Iran has any use for them. They already know the MQ-9 inside out. Literally a 100 MQ-9's have been downed in as many months. Hell fire/ pylons/ E/O sensors and the whole 9 yards. All laying strewn in the sand. I bet the secretive 358 LM was used. Once it's in range to use its hellfires, it loses its game cuz da 358 is just flying a race track circuit, in ambush AI mode. No one is controlling da 358......it's fully autonomous on AI bruv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back