Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

for Iran, this shows the barbarity and ruthless savagery of Israel. we must be more barbaric. that means nuclear weapons and all kinds of chemical and biological weapons. Khamenei has proven too conservative to lead Iran to nuclear weapons and confrontation with Israel. His successor must be different.

Yes, you get it.
It's increasingly clear that Khamenei is weak willed and isn't willing to do what is necessary to win.
Iran went from telegraphed zero casualty strikes to no response at all.
Iran is the only country ever to try to fight a war in which they try not to kill anyone on the other side.

Last edited:
Might have bought it in open market

It seems the "Distributor" of goods will have to get investigated

Who was importing the goods into Lebnoon and who sold the items to them on international market

Likely a Import Ban will happen on Israeli goods anyways by countries
Yeah, this has nothing to do with the manufacturer. The interception, implant, and release operation is simple. Hezbollah’s security is in question. Can’t ‘investigate’ every batch a country imports but a batch that is bought must be checked. This seems like simple stuff to me. Yet it happens.

Well it is a Terrorist attack by Israel using explosives in pagers

The images of victim showcase it was small explosive to cause point damage to body

Hope the civilians bodies impacted by Terrorist attack by Israel get necessary medical help.

I do recall world war 2 started when some Ambassador was killed in Europe or person of considerable power

Israel is trying really hard to target Iran's head of army
Their civilians ambassadors to start up something

Truely my prayers and sympathies goes with the victims of Terrorist attack

Last edited:
Yeah, this has nothing to do with the manufacturer. The interception, implant, and release operation is simple. Hezbollah’s security is in question. Can’t ‘investigate’ every batch a country imports but a batch that is bought must be checked. This seems like simple stuff to me. Yet it happens.

The manufacturer can also be sued in court for damages
Because the goods came packaged in company packaging
A company has responsibility to ensure the goods are untampered

videos from hospitals in Lebanon are truly horrific. I do not recommend people watch them. the injuries are indescribable.

this act of terror was unfathomably barbaric and massive in scale. I am still processing it.

videos from hospitals in Lebanon are truly horrific. I do not recommend people watch them. the injuries are indescribable.

this act of terror was unfathomably barbaric and massive in scale. I am still processing it.

US wouldn’t (openly) do such an operation because the collateral damage.

There was no guarantee that all the pagers go to Hezbollah or their military wing only and no one else.

Hezbollah also likely bought off the shelf tech thinking that it would be hard for Israel to bug something that is sold to the masses (civilians, doctors, etc) although the subset of people still using pagers in 2024 is very specific niche.

However, Hezbollah forgot civilian damage and collateral damage doesn’t matter to Israel. So Israel likely found the suppliers to Lebanon of a particular beeper that also Hezbollah was using and this is the outcome.

The most peculiar thing is: why isn’t Iran’s own defense industry supplying these pagers or a secure communication device?

It’s not like Iran cannot make a pager or a secure communication device to receive messages. That would guarantee things like this don’t happen if you control the manufacturing process. It’s another reason why US government/military doesn’t allow any Chinese sourced tech in their communications equipment .

So Whats next? Walkie talkies? What other off the shelf tech does Hezbollah use?

Reminds me of when they would shoot eyes of women and children protestors in occupied territories.

They knew what type of damage they want to commit because and it’s psychological. Maybe it’s time the Hezzies and their Persian friends take their gloves off, but I doubt that will occur as politics and staying in power is more important than protecting your constituents and base.

Hezbollah has members across all facets of society so many of them are probably not fighters but vast majority of them are likely Hezbollah members
Fortunately or unfortunately, this attack by Israel fully qualifies as TERRORISM against Lebanon, which will have the effect of making Lebanese society support Hezbollah in any pending fight or war against Israel- Hezbollah didnt want to receive such approval from Lebanese society this way, but it now have the unspoken tacit approval of Lebanese society, which it very much needed for any serious war against Israel.

Fortunately or unfortunately, this attack by Israel fully qualifies as TERRORISM against Lebanon, which will have the effect of making Lebanese society support Hezbollah in any pending fight or war against Israel- Hezbollah didnt want to receive such approval from Lebanese society this way, but it now have the unspoken tacit approval of Lebanese society, which it very much needed for any serious war against Israel.
Unfortunately you are correct.

I said many times.
If Iran does not retaliate, Israel will surely launch a large-scale terrorist attack soon.
This time, they finally targeted the ambassador to Lebanon, who is not a military officer.
Perhaps this is yet another example of the Pezeshkian dreaming of negotiations with the West and begging Khamenei not to strike back this time.

I said many times.
If Iran does not retaliate, Israel will surely launch a large-scale terrorist attack soon.
This time, they finally targeted the ambassador to Lebanon, who is not a military officer.
Perhaps this is yet another example of the Pezeshkian dreaming of negotiations with the West and begging Khamenei not to strike back this time.

I agree.

I rightfully criticized Nasrallah and his empty threats as he sits in his bunker for his failure to deliver his promised revenge strike which turned out to be a dud.

Then what happened?

Israel struck a missile facility with commandos and then now the largest terrorist attack on Lebanon….ever?

Why did this happen? Lack of deterrence.

And just like you correctly pointed out. Only a matter of time before Israel pulls another attack on in Iran wether it’s assassination or cyber warefare or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back