Iranian Ground Forces | News and Discussions

Not going to lie unless it’s in subtitles not going watch 😂 but I think I get the gist of it we haven’t seen much of this system lately I remember they used it on Kurdish fighters/rebels/terrorists etc and an exercise I think they were still fine tuning it but I thought it looked pretty bad azz

8108355_original.jpg

Is Masaf rifle ever going to be actually rolled out? All talk, but still nothing seen. Their was that youtube video of the factories producing and testing them but nothing after that.

Anyone have thoughts on Iran upgrading the current G3 rifles with some attachments so that they can still use the current G3 stock but with better features? Norway for a long time kept their G3 rifles but with nice upgrades that made it much more effective for troops. Image attached to see. Even the POF Pakistan unveiled a simple upgrade that Iran could do as seen in the image of G3 without scope. It's not perfect, but better than current G3
Screen Shot 2024-08-25 at 1.12.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-08-25 at 1.11.35 PM.png

Is Masaf rifle ever going to be actually rolled out? All talk, but still nothing seen. Their was that youtube video of the factories producing and testing them but nothing after that.

Anyone have thoughts on Iran upgrading the current G3 rifles with some attachments so that they can still use the current G3 stock but with better features? Norway for a long time kept their G3 rifles but with nice upgrades that made it much more effective for troops. Image attached to see. Even the POF Pakistan unveiled a simple upgrade that Iran could do as seen in the image of G3 without scope. It's not perfect, but better than current G3
View attachment 61110View attachment 61111
The mass production of Masaf has started and it is supposed to replace G3. Of course, it will take several years to completely replace it

View attachment 61110View attachment 61111
Massif is becoming the military’s main battle rifle. Many units already have it. You know that right?

Massif is becoming the military’s main battle rifle. Many units already have it. You know that right?
They keep saying it is going to happen, but no images have been released of MASAF actually being given out in numbers or being used. I would've thought at least some special forces or something would have gotten them by now. The drills Iran NOHED conducted with Azerbaijan these past few months, soldiers had old AKM rifles.

They keep saying it is going to happen, but no images have been released of MASAF actually being given out in numbers or being used. I would've thought at least some special forces or something would have gotten them by now. The drills Iran NOHED conducted with Azerbaijan these past few months, soldiers had old AKM rifles.
You shall search and you shall find. Also videos of actually manufacturing by the hundreds.

You shall search and you shall find. Also videos of actually manufacturing by the hundreds.
Yes I have seen the manufacturing videos, but have yet to see them being passed out and used in numbers. Could someone provide these videos/images if everyone claims that they are out there?

Yes I have seen the manufacturing videos, but have yet to see them being passed out and used in numbers. Could someone provide these videos/images if everyone claims that they are out there?
There are many videos of long lines of soldiers getting these and a bottle of Coke . Some get noon o paneer as well. Some trade for a pair of socks.

Gang, any pics of Karrar MBT being used in exercises or deployed somewhere ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back