Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Not this again…
Not going to lie until see that happen or su 35 I’d rather people stop reporting it by the time if Iran did get su 35 it will be obsolete 😂 but I would love to see if fateh 360 in real action not including when they first rolled out against the Kurdish fighters I think by now it would have fixed whatever they needed fixed on said system

maybe with another identical first stage but currently its max range with a much smaller warhead is likely 3500-4000km

3200 KM with ~800 KG warhead, calculated by IISS.

and probably in the range I indicated with a 200-300kg warhead

technically yes if max apogee is raised but K-4 is a submunition/cluster deployer to take out a field. Its usefulness is in its heavy warhead. For ICBM range, a better option is Sejjil-III

Norbert thinks just by deploying Salman TVC Kickoff stage in Sejjil-II the missile can become a MaRV-ICBM easily, something Iran may have already tested in a creative way and majority did not notice.

SEJJIL-page-0001.jpg

SEJJIL-page-0004.jpg

SEJJIL-page-0005.jpg

technically yes if max apogee is raised but K-4 is a submunition/cluster deployer to take out a field. Its usefulness is in its heavy warhead. For ICBM range, a better option is Sejjil-III

Norbert thinks just by deploying Salman TVC Kickoff stage in Sejjil-II the missile can become a MaRV-ICBM easily, something Iran may have already tested in a creative way and majority did not notice.

SEJJIL-page-0004.jpg
where does it talk about ICBM

Those are technically GMLRS class systems.
we don't know if it's Fath-360 or Fateh class we just know it's short ballistic missiles

if it's not upgraded su-35s then it's a very bad deal considering how seriously Europe will take the issue of Iranian missiles being used in Europe (they are already preparing a new sanctions package)

On the contrary, it's better that Iran is finally showing some balls that the price of attacking Iranian interests in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, or wherever will be much higher than a few missile exchanges.

SU-35S are a bonus.

On the contrary, it's better that Iran is finally showing some balls that the price of attacking Iranian interests in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, or wherever will be much higher than a few missile exchanges.

SU-35S are a bonus.
Ukraine is not attacking Iranian interests in those countries

Israel bombs our assets and people so we send missiles to Russia to use against Ukraine?

this is a very serious issue for Europe and will make Iran even more politically toxic than it already is. a massive order of upgraded SU-35S with AESA radar and R-37M. or TOT / local production of AL-31 (India already produces this locally under licence).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back