Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another useless poll from a conservative channel for @jauk again I don't believe in them as I saw time and time how biased such polls are

IMG_20240622_003129_486.jpg

These will continue untill he agree to change his translator

Honestly my problem with qalibaf is exactly that . He is not clear on his principals .

He was the person that when at the time of khatami tugs attacked Tehran university and police was watching ordered police to stop them
On other hand he also was the person who talked of what roohani said حمله گازانبری به معترضین
He is the person who talk of national production but at the same time tried to hide the fact that his daughter at the journey to turkey bought more than 290kg of goods including newborn clothes.
He was talking of freedom of information but decide on filtering Instagram.
He talk of respecting and consulting womdn but as speaker of parliament didn't take a step in that direction.

I have a feeling he is not always tell what he believes
I agree (except are you sure about 290kg, that's a lot of baby clothes) but maybe it isn't terrible to have a leader who is pragmatic and has no ideological biases (except for full support for missile deterrence)

I agree (except are you sure about 290kg, that's a lot of baby clothes) but maybe it isn't terrible to have a leader who is pragmatic and has no ideological biases (except for full support for missile deterrence)
290 kg was all the package they brought back
At least it's what meeraj air document show

I believe president have very little say in that regard .
It's all in irgc hand and they answer only to supereme leader.
That's why if you recall I was against raeesi become president and believed he must stay as head of judiciary system and later become the next supereme leader.
A presidential job is certain to harm your acceptance between people a lot. In Iran it has become like a political suicide

290 kg was all the package they brought back
At least it's what meeraj air document show
294kg is a lot, not sure what airline allowed that (equivalent of 9 large luggages) or how they even carried it in one or two cars. his daughter denied it as well

I believe president have very little say in that regard .
It's all in irgc hand and they answer only to supereme leader.
That's why if you recall I was against raeesi become president and believed he must stay as head of judiciary system and later become the next supereme leader.
A presidential job is certain to harm your acceptance between people a lot. In Iran it has become like a political suicide
if a president can ride wave of popular support they can have some power to push some reforms (very limited thanks to guardian council veto but can be impactful like JCPOA)

Raisi was never good fit for Leader, he doesn't seem to have strong personality or charisma of Khomeini or Khamenei

In case of jcpoa everybody agreed to that.
if a president can ride wave of popular support they can have some power to push some reforms (very limited thanks to guardian council veto but can be impactful like JCPOA)

Raisi was never good fit for Leader, he doesn't seem to have strong personality or charisma of Khomeini or Khamenei

294kg is a lot, not sure what airline allowed that (equivalent of 9 large luggages) or how they even carried it in one or two cars. his daughter denied it as well

I have brought 50kg , you just have to pay extra money and they were not one person the packagevyou can divide it between them but all said the case went to court and the one who accused them of it after two years of investigation found not guilty for this

In case of jcpoa everybody agreed to that.
after we saw large participation in election for Rouhani giving strong mandate for negotiations

I have brought 50kg , you just have to pay extra money and they were not one person the packagevyou can divide it between them but all said the case went to court and the one who accused them of it after two years of investigation found not guilty for this
well if 6 family members go to somewhere for reasonably long holiday, reasonable for each person to have 20-40kg of luggage

honestly of all the corruption in iran people make scandal out of ridiculous things sometimes. his family went to turkey and spent some money. who cares

well if 6 family members go to somewhere for reasonably long holiday, reasonable for each person to have 20-40kg of luggage

honestly of all the corruption in iran people make scandal out of ridiculous things sometimes. his family went to turkey and spent some money. who cares
court decided that was not the case

the problem was trying to hide it

are you sure that is what court decided, I don't think so
Ashtari post the document about that too.
in 4 case they complained against him , he was found guilty for 2 and not guilty for two
this case was one he was found not guilty

by the way they were 3 not 6. Qalibaf wife , his daughter and her husband

well its not that important how much they spent all the elites preach one thing for people and act another thing themself . as i said the problem is they tried hide it , start defamation campaign against the whistleblower instead of a simple apology and everybody forget it and worst of all still insist of lying about it on national TV

Ashtari post the document about that too.
in 4 case they complained against him , he was found guilty for 2 and not guilty for two
this case was one he was found not guilty

by the way they were 3 not 6. Qalibaf wife , his daughter and her husband

well its not that important how much they spent all the elites preach one thing for people and act another thing themself . as i said the problem is they tried hide it , start defamation campaign against the whistleblower instead of a simple apology and everybody forget it and worst of all still insist of lying about it on national TV
court decided Vahid did not lie about it, not that Ghalibaf did something wrong as far as I know

but really the biggest scandal is his wife buying some baby crib and clothes from turkey (then denying it). he's no Babak Zanjani

court decided Vahid did not lie about it, not that Ghalibaf did something wrong as far as I know

but really the biggest scandal is his wife buying some baby crib and clothes from turkey (then denying it). he's no Babak Zanjani
scandal is insisting on lying about it

nobody said buying clothes was illegal , it was hypocritical and distasteful but not illegal specially at the time they were full blown preaching supporting national products and Iranian workers . it seem lying about it is not also illegal but it make them less trustworthy

the scandal was yas holding and it was not small

scandal is insisting on lying about it

nobody said buying clothes was illegal , it was hypocritical and distasteful but not illegal specially at the time they were full blown preaching supporting national products and Iranian workers . it seem lying about it is not also illegal but it make them less trustworthy

the scandal was yas holding and it was not small
seriously buying clothes abroad is distasteful now? iranians can be like normal humans and go on holiday and buy clothes you know. his family should not be used against him

yas is a different case, please remind us what Khamenei said about it and who else was accused in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back