Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
هر دم از این باغ بری می‌رسد. تازه تر از تازه ای می رسد
Screenshot_20240620_174910_Telegram.jpg

Qazi zadeh hashemi at revolution was only 7
He claimed had a prominent presence in demonstration before revolution and he was the one who responsible for distributing Imam speeches

Pezeshkian has let himself down in recent days

probably still better than the others but Pourmohammadi deserves more attention
I haven't decided on a viable candidate and I'm not sure I will ever have enough info to make a viable decision. I recall, Raisi came out of the blue for me last time and was a surprise.

That said, Pezeshkian is a definite no-no with the his rancid airs of Zarif et al. I don't care what and how he presents himself. These folks must be thrown into the trash can of history and permanently banished from Mashhad and any other location in Iran.

I haven't decided on a viable candidate and I'm not sure I will ever have enough info to make a viable decision. I recall, Raisi came out of the blue for me last time and was a surprise.

That said, Pezeshkian is a definite no-no with the his rancid airs of Zarif et al. I don't care what and how he presents himself. These folks must be thrown into the trash can of history and permanently banished from Mashhad and any other location in Iran.
Supreme leader consultant answer to people who like blame certain person or government for jcpoa
Screenshot_20240620_202559_Telegram.jpg

the fool zakani say i gave equal of 20gr gold to each member of family each year
آزموده را آزمودن خطاست

funny part before even pezeshkian talk, Zakani say pezeshkian and poor mohammadi are giving wrong address

Supreme leader consultant answer to people who like blame certain person or government for jcpoa
View attachment 49591
Uh oh, cherrypicked 'Leader quotes'. Indirect too nonetheless. Many, many cherrypicked 'Leader quotes' to the contrary.

Uh oh, cherrypicked 'Leader quotes'. Indirect too nonetheless. Many, many cherrypicked 'Leader quotes' to the contrary.
Does he looks like supreme leader ?
he is Velayati supreme leader foreign relation consultant and he is telling us what happened at the time.

by the way if you think supreme leader consider mr. zarif or Rouhani responsible for jcpoa please show us when he made that accusation. he was foreign minister of Mr. Khamenei and Mr. Rafsanjani government and since 28 years ago member of expediency discernment council and for last 27 year supreme leader consultant .
by the way he has 38 job and position

Does he looks like supreme leader ?
he is Velayati supreme leader foreign relation consultant and he is telling us what happened at the time.

by the way if you think supreme leader consider mr. zarif or Rouhani responsible for jcpoa please show us when he made that accusation. he was foreign minister of Mr. Khamenei and Mr. Rafsanjani government and since 28 years ago member of expediency discernment council and for last 27 year supreme leader consultant .
by the way he has 38 job and position
Please read my previous posts and others related. I won't engage in these childish romps.

Needless to say you're free to vote for Pezeshkian/Zarif. No need to try so hard to persuade others 'how great or how at no fault they are' and how ardently you support their obvious failures.

Please read my previous posts and others related. I won't engage in these childish romps.
you left and right accuse Roohani and Zarif as demons for jcpoa failure without providing any evidence or answering evidences that point otherwise

I can't believe it.
Jalili was not against fatf but because it was at the time of roohani and wanted to make problem for him was against it.
Screenshot_20240620_234535_Telegram.jpg

Today poormohammadi said jalili told him that they agree with fate if he execute it not roohani and jalili was silent and had nothing to say

you left and right accuse Roohani and Zarif as demons for jcpoa failure without providing any evidence or answering evidences that point otherwise
I’m not going to provide evidence the sky is blue. You keep screaming the sky is polka dot. Burden is on you.

I’m not going to provide evidence the sky is blue. You keep screaming the sky is polka dot. Burden is on you.
Yes it's blue
IMG_20240621_040415_348.jpg

At least today poor mohammadi drive over two certain people with a tank

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240621_040528_Telegram.jpg
Pezeshkian . I want to build third round of khatami government. If people were satisfied with that government then vote for me.
If they are satisfied with the condition as it's now them they vote for the current people

Last edited:
Have there been any polls done to see who the favourite might be?

Have there been any polls done to see who the favourite might be?
there are many polls . but sadly its Iran and instead of asking a wide group they asked it in their telegram channel . you can guess how credible such polls are.
the ones i see are geared toward Pezeshkian and jalili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back