Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard apple don't fall far from Tree
Last night a certain person lied on TV and denied she bought baby clothes from Turkey
Today whistle blowers published the evidence in short they pulled out another Gary powers

Screenshot_20240619_185459_Telegram.jpgIMG_20240619_185431_018.jpg

As you aware Mr. Zarif criticized a certain law passed in parliament about nuclear matters
Guess what Qalibaf renounced it and said they asked us to pass it.
Now you must ask if he is even eligible to be parliament spokesman?
Screenshot_20240619_190054_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
Propaganda, not true, and worse, edited. Only post the original from Khamenei’s office. Simple stuff.
You claim Mr khamenei didn't said that
Or you claim he was talking about somebody beside Zakani
As Mr khamenei said that

It was not edited and was the exact thing he said
Now if you want to say he didn't announce it for what Zakani attribute to him please show me another candidate who tried spend supreme leader as currency in his campaign

Screenshot_20240619_192607_Telegram.jpg
Why we are afraid if talk with America but not afraid if war with it. If our problem is with USA why like children send messages with middleman.
To mestrategic depths is nothing but people of Iran be glad about the rulers
Show me a single time that imams used force against women who had bad hijab , confiscate their camel or horses or fined them with money
You guys tell me one benefit of not participating in election and I say several benefit of participating
The one who say president must be soldier of leader I tell them no he must be soldier of people .

You claim Mr khamenei didn't said that
Or you claim he was talking about somebody beside Zakani
As Mr khamenei said that

It was not edited and was the exact thing he said
Now if you want to say he didn't announce it for what Zakani attribute to him please show me another candidate who tried spend supreme leader as currency in his campaign
Latching on to Khamenei quotes. Primitive argument. Also irrelevant to this conversation.

Latching on to Khamenei quotes. Primitive argument. Also irrelevant to this conversation.
You still didn't point which part was lie
The part about Mr khamenei quote
Or the part that only Zakani wanted to fake stories about Mr. Khamenei ?

IRIB did it again
Making accusation against people and don't allow them defend themselves

Screenshot_20240619_203259_Telegram.jpg

You still didn't point which part was lie
The part about Mr khamenei quote
Or the part that only Zakani wanted to fake stories about Mr. Khamenei ?
It’s not my job tocorrect your repeated illogic. I will go so far as to point it out.

This isn’t some elementary school playground where you can scream “what’s wrong with what I said!!” after your got into a thoughtless scuffle.

It’s not my job tocorrect your repeated illogic. I will go so far as to point it out.

This isn’t some elementary school playground where you can scream “what’s wrong with what I said!!” after your got into a thoughtless scuffle.
So what I post was truth

Pezeshkian has let himself down in recent days

probably still better than the others but Pourmohammadi deserves more attention

Sovereign Country of Mashad banned Mr. Zarif entry
Screenshot_20240620_175231_Telegram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back