Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 8 years of disaster economic policies and weak foreign policy by Rouhani administration they are heavily unpopular and heavily disliked by majority of Iranians

Hemmati nephew of Rafsanjani and one of governors of central bank during Rouhani presidency only could take about 10% of the votes in previous presidential election
we already discussed that

moderates only lose if turnout is low and most of them are disqualified from even competing. that's a fact

Jalili even before election showed like Ahmadinejad he think himself above law and continued his speech after his 5 min time ended and even after they turn off his microphone

Whenever @Hack-Hook dislikes a candidate, as a Rowhani and Zarif supporter, it's almost assuredly a signal the candidate is aligned with the Resistance and overall IRI strategy. :)

moderates only lose if turnout is low and most of them are disqualified from even competing. that's a fact
What moderate are you talking about? They offer their backside to USA and become moderate overnight.

Those who call themselves moderates are actually extremely pro west. Extremists in disguise of nice words.

Ali Larijani is born in Iraq, So I don't think his disqualification is unjust

20240531_190535.jpg

If it was random choosing so mehr Ali zadeh and Hemmati (one worked for Khatami government and one worked for Rouhani government) couldn't become candidates in 2021 too

Rouhani, Jahangiri, Hashemi Taba, Aref and plenty other liberals couldn't become candidates in previous years too

What moderate are you talking about? They offer their backside to USA and become moderate overnight.

Those who call themselves moderates are actually extremely pro west. Extremists in disguise of nice words.

I oftenly respect mods in particular @Persian Gulf. However we don't have close views on some political manners and it is normal..

I oftenly respect mods in particular @Persian Gulf. However we don't have close views on some political manners and it is normal..
I don't blame @Persian Gulf for that word. Don't get me wrong.

That label is given to these extremists by west oriented sources.

But in fact Moderate was Abdollahian and Raisi that tried to defuse tensions with Arab Sheikhdoms. They tried to negotiate with every friend and enemy based upon interests of our country.

Rouhani is a made in Britian mullah that western sources call him moderate.

winning doesn't matter to me- can he deliver on what he's promising? (removing sanctions).

It takes nothing for politicians to proclaim goals or tell people what they want to hear when they aren't yet in the seat of power- when they get into power, many will fail and start manufacturing excuses because they're unable to deliver what they promised before they were voted in. i just dunno...

Whenever @Hack-Hook dislikes a candidate, as a Rowhani and Zarif supporter, it's almost assuredly a signal the candidate is aligned with the Resistance and overall IRI strategy. :)
Do you think Rouhani would be allowed to run if he wasn't in alignment with the IRI? This guy held more top positions in the highest echelons of the IRI than we can count, so I would suggest he doesn't deserve these smears.

It is possible to support a 'moderate' or 'reformist' candidate whilst also unreservedly supporting the Axis of Resistance, as I do.

Do you think Rouhani would be allowed to run if he wasn't in alignment with the IRI? This guy held more top positions in the highest echelons of the IRI than we can count, so I would suggest he doesn't deserve these smears.

It is possible to support a 'moderate' or 'reformist' candidate whilst also unreservedly supporting the Axis of Resistance, as I do.
I’m not exactly sure what’s going on. I believe Rowhani and his ilk are cracks in the system. Incidental. Unforeseen.

@Hack-Hook

Jalili is the most powerful politician in nuclear and resistance policies unlike the weak and vatanforoush (country seller) liberals such as Rafsanjani and Rouhani ..

In previous election the liberal moderate hemmati only could get 10% of the votes
Hemmati don't make me laugh.

After 8 years of disaster economic policies and weak foreign policy by Rouhani administration they are heavily unpopular and heavily disliked by majority of Iranians

Hemmati nephew of Rafsanjani and one of governors of central bank during Rouhani presidency only could take about 10% of the votes in previous presidential election
Hemmati was the weakest possible candidate that if ran for 100 time won't fare better . It's like just disqualify every single candidate from a certain group and only approve Rezaee and expect him to win

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on. I believe Rowhani and his ilk are cracks in the system. Incidental. Unforeseen.
The Crack is ahmadinejad and his copy aka jalili

Hemmati was the weakest possible candidate that if ran for 100 time won't fare better . It's like just disqualify every single candidate from a certain group and only approve Rezaee and expect him to win

Who are the "strong people" from reformists that didn't approve in 2021 election ?

The history of jalili tell enough . What success he had in his political career please enlighten us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back