Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali Larijani is born in Iraq, So I don't think his disqualification is unjust

View attachment 44464

If it was random choosing so mehr Ali zadeh and Hemmati (one worked for Khatami government and one worked for Rouhani government) couldn't become candidates in 2021 too

Rouhani, Jahangiri, Hashemi Taba, Aref and plenty other liberals couldn't become candidates in previous years too
Please show me where in law it come that a person must be born in Iran to be considered Iranian

It seems you guys don't even knew how an Iranian become irani according to iran law .and mistaken Iran by some foreign country.
It's by blood . Is his father Iranian? If yes he is Iranian and entitled to the same right as the rest of iranian

media saying this is turnin out to be a lefty on lefty election no?

Qalibaf sahb lefty ex mayor of Tehran vs Larijani sahb, an old lefty hand in da establishment?

Ain't dat right?

The history of jalili tell enough . What success he had in his political career please enlighten us
I have no idea who Jalili is nor do I know his past.

I barely knew Raisi from his days as Attorney General.

But I do have experience with Zarif and Rowhani. Both were awful forIran. Charlatans.

I have no idea who Jalili is nor do I know his past.

I barely knew Raisi from his days as Attorney General.

But I do have experience with Zarif and Rowhani. Both were awful forIran. Charlatans.
And those guys had more top post in Islamic Republic of Iran than anybody else. Do you knew how many years rouhani was represantive of supreme leader.
Or how many time zarif failed to deliver.
I knew jalili supposed to deliver a deal and he failed to even start technical talks

We do not need to resort to vulgar language and insults.

And those guys had more top post in Islamic Republic of Iran than anybody else. Do you knew how many years rouhani was represantive of supreme leader.
Or how many time zarif failed to deliver.
I knew jalili supposed to deliver a deal and he failed to even start technical talks
I’m aware of Rowhani’s past. It has little to do with his shambolic Presidency. Same with Khatami.

Simply listening to Zarif makes my skin crawl. He’s gharbzadeh to the nth.

My ideal candidate (many overlap):

• muscular anti-corruption program--hefty penalties including capital punishment
  • active growth of resistance/independent economy linked with de-dollarization
  • prohibition of ANY raw material exports. only value added goods. Active ban on usage of carbohydrates for mere energy production (gas cars, transportation, power plants, etc)
  • active venture capital promotion and JUST free markets
  • active research and dev in new tech (foundries, foundries, foundries, ai, ai, ai, space, clean energy (nuke, solar, wind, etc)
  • active and forward leaning foreign policy (i.e The Resistance)
  • active walking the edge of nuke weapons possession (JCPOA) and/or nuke weapons possession.
and finally:

Overhaul of the national electioneering system. Elections at local level is absolutely needed. National elections are a farce and should be dismantled.

Last edited:
You hate Jalili and Zakani because they are anti corruption elements.

زاکانی معروف به تانک فساد نبود ؟
در ضمن من هنوز منتظرم یک نفر یک موفقیت از جلیلی در مناسب قبلی برایمان مثال بزنه

Last edited:
Zohreh Elahian entered interior ministry to register for election

Alireza Zakani entered interior ministry to register for election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back