Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far no Jahromi or Shamkhani

but I think we have enough candidates

now for guardian council to tell us which 5-9 are worthy
hope Ahmadinejad bodyguard is not one of them
Azari-e-Jahromi announced his support for Larijani

If they become candidates for presidential election they will not get approved by guardian
Last time when larijani disqualified , there was rumor another candidate that get qualified also had family member living outside Iran. Just saying

Screenshot_20240604_122740_Telegram.jpg
20% of raeesi cabinet want to be next president and they can't agree on one person to represent them

Screenshot_20240604_123358_Telegram.jpg

just to clarify what sort of person he is
1717492584231.png
hope guardian council consider this part of his history

Last edited:
Last time when larijani disqualified , there was rumor another candidate that get qualified also had family member living outside Iran. Just saying

Rumours? That's all you have sadly. You have no evidence for this.

5 conservatives and Pezeshkian

Confirmed on IRIB News Network
Pezeshkian
Poor-Mohammadi
Jalili
Zakani
Qalibaf
Gazi-Zadeh Hashemi

Ghazizadeh Hashemi is a man of prestige. I like him but unfortunately he doesn't have that much of public support.

Pezeshkian like other reformists is a showman. A clown that reformists will line up behind him.

I guess, Jalili, Ghalibaf and Mohammadi will form an alliance and only one of them will remain and others will resign in favour of him.

If our country remains without president, it will be better than being led by a reformist clown that doesn't know a shit of independent foreign policy except for destroying internal assets such as the nuclear and missile programs.

Reformists the Qajar remnants and cavemen of our society are clowns of this show. The greatest enemies of Iranian nuclear program are these internal clowns.

5 conservatives and Pezeshkian
This is in Pezeshkian's favor. The conservative vote will be split between 5 candidates while the reformist will all be voting for 1 candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back