Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20240611_095317_724.jpg
Masoud Pezeshkian,
Mostafa Pour Mohammadi,
Saeed Jalili,
Alireza Zakani,
Amirhossein Qazizadeh Hashemi,
Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf

are set to compete at the upcoming presidential elections which is set to be held on June 28.

Check out the logic and the awesome rebuttal:

Pezeshkian: "If we hate the JCPOA and the 'west' hates the JCPOA then what's our difference then?" (effectively saying we should go back to the JCPOA. Another red flag.)
Rebuttal (Sabeti): "The MKO hated the Shah. And you hated the Shah. Are you and the MKO the same?"

Last edited:
he literally say what i screamed time and time . neighborhood in its place , but we have some laws about this matter, in many place in Tehran you are doubting you are still in Iran
same situation in most major cities of the West

personally I have a lot of sympathies and even fondness for Afghans, they are welcome in Iran, but everyone must come to Iran legally and follow the rules ... too much immigration can be destabilising and controlling borders is a very basic principle of state sovereignty, which we have neglected (and continue to neglect) for very long ...

everyone who is in Iran illegally must be deported or prove why they should be allowed to stay (family, work, studies, intention to support the country some how... most important is to regularise and record everyone)

Guys a question ,
can you guys tell me one achievement of Mr. Jalili in his long political life ?
I'm trying to find one success in his career

jalili is the one that when tasked to discuss nuclear problem discussed Bahrain and 18 mordad coupe de etat

I once asked and i still ask , can some body show me an achievement or any success in his political career

jalili claimed "we dont need international trade partners whats wrong with local trade partners? we have afghnistano pakestan our muslim brothers"

that guy has 0 situational awareness, he would make a good mosque cleaning kargar but as a politician he is a failure. 0 vision. Afghanistan ? lmao.... that clown has no place in politics. its not a mosque.

Ghalibaf outclasses him in every way lo l

Last edited:
Pezeshkian is an idiot panturk and will destroy the country

* Mark this words *

مردک خودشو مغول میدونه

Pezeshkian is an idiot panturk and will destroy the country

* Mark this words *

مردک خودشو مغول میدونه
can you elaborate on that ?
can you prove it?
or you just want to say something bad about him and could not find anything?

Last edited:
guys as I'm sure reading forum rules is not a priority for many let me post some part of it here

Spreading fake news

In today’s era, dubious or doubtful sources are being used by interest groups to twist perceptions of people usually for nefarious means. This is not allowed at PDF. Before you post, kindly, check the source yourself, a good practice is to verify the news from multiple sources before posting it on the site. If you are posting your personal opinion or the opinion of another person then clearly state it to be so, credit the original content. Do not masquerade opinions for news.

Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization.

Indoctrination

Sharing of information garnered at indoctrination of the public are not allowed. That includes political / religious / ethnic indoctrination are not allowed at PDF and would be penalized.

Political campaigning

You are encouraged to engage in political debates as well as project your own views about the political philosophy that you hold. However, PDF is not a platform for garnering political capital such as votes. Such threads or posts would be penalized. That doesn’t mean that you do not project your views or encourage others to vote, voicing your opinion as to who, in your view, should get to be in power. However, running political ads on behalf of political parties and hijacking the platform/ threads/ posts is not what PDF is for.

can you elaborate on that ?
can you prove it?
or you just want to say something bad about him and could not find anything?
It was a clip he said I am a turk and I never let my children speak farsi in my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back