Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anything about the candidates. Which one is the best?

I don't know anything about the candidates. Which one is the best?
well that's a loaded question

Jalili Ghalibaf and Pezeshkian are the main 3 candidates

I personally will vote for Pezeshkian but my religious friends like Jalili (not for any particularly good policy or reason, if you ask me)

well that's a loaded question

Jalili Ghalibaf and Pezeshkian are the main 3 candidates

I personally will vote for Pezeshkian but my religious friends like Jalili (not for any particularly good policy or reason, if you ask me)
I need to do some research, but Pezeshkian seems like a decent person. When can we vote?

After years of attacking roohani for not building new home and only finishing what ahmadinejad promised and failed to deliver ghalibaf admit building home is not government duty
Screenshot_20240615_160720_Telegram.jpg

Ghalibaf on jalili oil program
We will lose 20% of oil income just while exchanging the currency
Screenshot_20240615_160756_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240615_160509_Telegram.jpg

Pezeshkian promised investment and advancement of artificial intelligence will be one of the priority of his government
At last a candidate who think about tomorrow

The intent of this post is less about Jalili but more about the questioning panel. This session is about how the President can impact culture. The idiot liberal questioner asks about ‘hejab’ and ‘freedom of speech’. On the other hand, the ‘chadori conservative’ woman asks about the Iranian winners in the science Olympiad and advancing Iranian science. Jalili comes back with AI, quantum, etc, etc.

This disease of liberalism needs to be eradicated worldwide.

BTW, Jalili is a graduate of Imam Sadegh University. For those who don’t know ISU is up and coming and the Yale of the good old boys (khodi) of Iran.

Last edited:
Pezeshkian not a normal person

Must watch this video to understand why and alarm others:

The intent of this post is less about Jalili but more about the questioning panel. This session is about how the President can impact culture. The idiot liberal questioner asks about ‘hejab’ and ‘freedom of speech’. On the other hand, the ‘chadori conservative’ woman asks about the Iranian winners in the science Olympiad and advancing Iranian science. Jalili comes back with AI, quantum, etc, etc.

This disease of liberalism needs to be eradicated worldwide.

BTW, Jalili is a graduate of Imam Sadegh University. For those who don’t know ISU is up and coming and the Yale of the good old boys (khodi) of Iran.

Screenshot_20240616_100941_Telegram.jpg
And imam sadegh university is the university of opportunist.
I can bring you examples of people's some of them from my family that used it to get governmental funds to go to foreign country and suddenly their Islamic values change 180% percent.
At least the ones from sharif university don't fake some values to get government fund for going outside Iran , they do it with their own money and their surface is one with what is behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back