Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This disease of liberalism needs to be eradicated worldwide.
The real disease is blind fundamentalist , the disease is being part of the party of the wind , the disease is not being transparent and in parliament vote for one thing and come out and say you vote for another thing.
The disease is go and buy clothes for your 4 month old grand baby from foreign country and then on TV preach for supporting domestic products .
The disease is burning your forehead to say you are pious
Screenshot_20240615_155548_Telegram.jpg

I love these tongue and cheek analyses for the dumb. These are excellent one word descriptors. There are many of them:

Wrong jalili use microsoft surface ablet his webbrowser is microsoft edge
Screenshot_20240616_105135_Telegram.jpg

By the way main online platform in Iran sell it upto 125 million toman depend on config the average price is 80 milion toman .

Average price of a tablet that a normal Iranian buy is is less than 10% of that price

Does anyone knew how many white Tiba a person need
Screenshot_20240615_161042_Telegram.jpg

If anyone really want to knew what jalili plan to sell oil to China meant for Iran Ghalibaf explained it and as head of parliament, member of experience discernment council and national supreme security Council he really is aware of all its detail
Screenshot_20240616_101017_Telegram.jpg

View attachment 48677
And imam sadegh university is the university of opportunist.
I can bring you examples of people's some of them from my family that used it to get governmental funds to go to foreign country and suddenly their Islamic values change 180% percent.
At least the ones from sharif university don't fake some values to get government fund for going outside Iran , they do it with their own money and their surface is one with what is behind it.
…and Yale is the university of the opportunists.many us powerbrokers (including Presidents) hail from Yale. Your point?

I’m more interested in how many people can improve on the technology. You should as well.
wonder.
the ones who think they knew anything and have planes that they think better than 7 year development plan
or the one who acknowledge he don't knew everything and consult with the people who have some knowledge in those field and say i'm to execute seven year development plan.

now if you guys think a guy who has no prior management experience with a small team of 5-6 person(hope fully) in course of 2-3 week can devise better development plan than all research centers and executive branches and parliament and its research centers put together in course of several years then well you are right those guys are better. but for 30 years we had those guys and we gained nothing don't you think its time to let somebody who believe the 7 years development plans have higher priority show us which one is better

…and Yale is the university of the opportunists.many us powerbrokers (including Presidents) hail from Yale. Your point?
the difference is imam sadiq manager literally destroyed our money value , yale graduates didn't do that

the difference is imam sadiq manager literally destroyed our money value , yale graduates didn't do that
Incorrect! Stop loving Yale so much. Nothing here. Move on.

If anyone really want to knew what jalili plan to sell oil to China meant for Iran Ghalibaf explained it and as head of parliament, member of experience discernment council and national supreme security Council he really is aware of all its detail
View attachment 48685
Cherry picked propaganda from a biased source. Please only post 'straight from the mouth' NONCLIPPED references. You demanded this yourself a few days ago and yet you've become the top propagandist.

Anyway, you seem to be clearly against Jalili. Given your views, that tidbit is enormously helpful for those who want to support a certain candidate. Thank you.

I suggest everyone ignore this propaganda and go straight to the sources I posted where the candidates give long interviews on different subjects on national TV. That's the best way to make up your mind, not via these cherrypicked tweets.

Last edited:
Cherry picked propaganda from a biased source. Please only post 'straight from the mouth' NONCLIPPED references. You demanded this yourself a few days ago and yet you've become the top propagandist.

Anyway, you seem to be clearly against Jalili. Given your views, that tidbit is enormously helpful for those who want to support a certain candidate. Thank you.

I suggest everyone ignore these and go straight to the sources I posted where the candidates give long interviews on different subjects on national TV. That's the best way to make up your mind, not via these cherrypicked tweets.
the source is qalibaf not me not Pezeshkian not Rouhani , you can watch it on Televibion
he is the head of parliament , he is Member of Expediency Discernment Council also member of Supereme National Security Council. if he is not aware of the nature of those deal who is aware ?

and honestly according to yourself you are Andoran who live in Andora, why you care what people vote here
voting for someone because i don't like him is the logic of a 4 years old. they are welcome to try it.

i didn't attack your beloved Jalili who don't have one hour management experience unless some members start to post videos filled with wrong facts or presenting them in wrong lights against another candidate and in support of your beloved Candidate

Tehran university guess who is there
IMG_20240616_153544_640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back